The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

I was in Dublin from Thursday until Sunday.

Saw no issues.

People were so friendly.

I’m very proud of Dublin.

All major cities will have issues.

It’s light years ahead of anywhere else in Ireland city wise.

10 Likes

Does it get asked in interviews? Thought that was only a US thing.

Is Garda Vetting a thing here in a few jobs did I hear

Would be found very quickly in the background checks of any medium sized company.

1 Like
1 Like

Is that the 2023 version of Joan burton protestors using smartphones? I’d say most of the clobber is knock off from China or Turkey.

Not at Uni jobs

6 Likes

shots fired

Only plastic bullets.

2 Likes

Its a great city but the rest of the country has a thing against it and are mad to put it down.

You’d never really see a proper fight on a night out there.

1 Like

snooker GIF

Era hes not serious. Its a not so very subtle attempt at a WUM. Dublin horse show was on those dates and RDS and clientele that would be fraternising there wouldn’t exactly be doped to the gills. The horses might but certainly not those people. Nor would they be cracking each others heads open with iron bars. A more sanitised version of Dublin would be on display.

On a serious note. Galway and Kilkenny are streets ahead of Dublin. Corks star has fallen and has lost some of its charm but I’d still have it ahead of Dublin too.

1 Like

You’d still be far more likely to see a fight in a provincial town than on Camden or Harcourt Street on a Saturday night.

The Supermacs on Eyre Square can also turn into a Boxing Ring once 1am comes.

2 Likes

Kilkenny town??

5 Likes

Any lad still stuck inside a cubicle in Portlaoise at 2am may as well sign his own death warrant

3 Likes

Oooooft they won’t like that

Portlousie

Buff was lucky to escape before Woolly came and kicked his head in

Buff has always been mightily taken care of in Portlaoise. Didnt Willie hyland being him to Tom Delaneys Brew for a bite to ate once. You Limerick lads shamed yourselves with him repeatedly

Galway is done. Fully of stoned hippies. There isn’t even a nightclub left in Galway.