The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Yeah,the young lads looking on thinking this lads a legend.Pretty sad.

Remember the criminal gangs coming down the motorways and robbing towns and farms just off the roads for quick getaways. Mattie McGrath took the gun to them if I recall correctly. They loved the auld Izuzu Troopers.

I live nearby. There was a notice dropped through my letterbox last week about times the street is closed for it.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

I’m know mate, I’m sorry! I bring them to the gaa

sylco pretty poor the other day

there’ll be plenty on dame street I’d imagine

If you were wearing a jersey then you were likely a target given that style of attack. Fairly common around Europe.

Something I am surprised about with all of the discussion over Dublin lately has been that the behaviour of taxi drivers since Covid hasn’t come back up. The inability to hail a taxi and their cash demands from the public have been highly unethical. It has left a lot of vulnerable people even more vulnerable on nights out.

1 Like

I wasn’t in a jersey as it was KK v Tipp in the final, i went to watch the minor match that Limerick were in that year as well as the final.

I was just after getting an upgrade on my plan to the latest samsung at the time so I’d say they were going after expensive phones.

1 Like

I’ll get onto my mate. He has a contract from the council to clean some of the streets 3 nights a week. They get powerhosed abd swept.

Reggie has his moments

1 Like

Probably get bail again…

This is a real Dubliner.

1 Like

The child is pretty fucked at this point I suspect. To put on that kind of performance in court along with the mother suggests this has been bred from the cradle.

What happened in court ?

He roared his eyes out in front of the judge

1 Like

He said he’d stay out of D2, for whatever that was worth.

And he was as good as his word, not going near the Harcourt Street nightclub