The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

The Luas is now a pro-stabbing mode of transport.

https://twitter.com/NickyRyan_/status/1727730584493936961

Because chefs and butchers carry knives with them walking down the street.

Stop and search is a savage deterrent, works great in London, they only stop dodgy looking cunts

3 Likes

one wonders around the necessity for draconian measures, if the beaks did their jobs properly and violent criminals and those with multiple offences got the sentences their crimes deserve

Itā€™s the fault of the cunt who did it

Might be tough to distinguish the Irish from the Travellers

Hopefully the poor child and the teacher make a full recovery. May the attacker be riddled with every disease and infection going and die roaring. Targeting kids is the lowest of the low, and they leaving school to go home. Fucker of hell.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™d agree with you on that

1 Like

I have never, and I repeat never, supported Bertie, Charless, Michael Lowry, Ray Burke, John Oā€™Donoghue, P Flynnā€¦ How dare you.

The high point of Western civilization.

Youā€™re supported worse and continue to

Any lad in grey tracksuit bottoms and a North face jacket needs stopping.

2 Likes

This is the end result of the left agenda, soft on crime = carnage

11 Likes

We have a case of an 8 year old being held hostage in Palestine but donā€™t mention that.

1 Like

lads dressed like scumbags and foreigners should be stopped all the time, what is the problem with that?

I have a fur trimmed North Face jacket; I must burn it

Iā€™d the same jacket David Byrne was wearing when he was murdered. Iā€™d have probably worn it walking to and from Croke Parkā€¦.

1 Like

Wild rumours flying around online about a similar incident in Ballymun but it seems made up to me.

Canada Goose ones are a greater sign of a scumbag in my view.

1 Like

They are a brand in need of rehabilitation alright.