The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

This guy has moved from focusing on Gaza to Dublin

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1727758567065764271?t=PF_c6mf3XS-VqF0sUCQuxA&s=19

Yep and not one word of sympathy for the people/kids stabbed.
Straight away banging the far right drum.
Poison.

Well if he did he is a hero.

Every cloud

Would it be fair to say that those who are most vocal in supposedly protesting about crime are in fact those most likely to commit crime?

In a similar manner, those who are most vocal about claiming to be anti-corruption often turn out to be the most corrupt of all.

1 Like

The headbangers have been telling us for many years we have “mass immigration”.

If immigration was a problem as regards crime you’d expect the homicide trend to be going up, not down?

Acceptance of crime levels appears mainly a cultural thing. Japan is probably the best example, there is zero tolerance for crime and it is shameful to be convicted of any crime there, their rates of all crime are about 2% of Europe and 1% of the US, essentially crime is very rare especially violent crime. They also have extremely strict immigration controls, I think less than 2% of their population are foreign born and it is very difficult to get a long term visa. So its a very homogenous society with a shared culture.

If humanity were looking for a model in terms of a society to be admired, then Japan is probably the best starting point.

2 Likes

Why are they attacking the guards ?

These scumbags need to be water cannoned.

1 Like

You think these lads have genuine concerns about mass immigration?

5 Likes

I puked my ring out where that squadcar was lit on fire about 12 years ago. Brings back some bad memories.

5 Likes

We need the Love Ulster lads down to crack some heads.

I’ve said it for a long time, your heart would go out to the Gardaí in this country. I wouldnt like to be one up there tonight, it will be impossible to make the right decision.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Mick_O_Keeffe/status/1727762186162889099?t=V24bCYODkEC9V1GvYoc6TQ&s=19

The forum is gone very quiet all off a sudden have we any posters joining in on the melee?

Wouldn’t like to be some poor foreigner who accidentally ends up running into them tonight.

2 Likes

You’d really want your head down tonight up there. Fucking scum.

WE’RE GONNA SHOW HOW MUCH IMMIGRAYSHUN IS A TREHHH IN THIS COUNTRY BY SETTIN FIRE TO A KOREAN RESTAURANT