The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Canā€™t say that in public mate, the woke mind virus crew will cancel yis

1 Like

Fuck them.The only reason theyre like that is theyre freaks that cant get a woman, and even if they did,theyre wearing the knickers.

And thats a solid fookin fact.

Immigration isnā€™t a new thing mate. Its what arguably made the USA great 40 years ago. Their obviously not that now.

Most people are very good. I can see it accelerating here over the next 10-20 years further.

Embrace it. Most people are the finest.

3 Likes

If the population is to increase, Ireland needs to stop building sprawling low density housing estates. It should build proper apartment living. Decent quality apartment complexes in towns and cities similar to e.g. Spain, Italy etc.

3 Likes

Quality septic tanks too.

2 Likes

100% agree. Proper housing like that would be a game changer for urban centres.

The population is increasing and will increase further. If those units are there, its a win, win for urban businesses etc.

1 Like

I was in India twice for 2 weeks both times with work in 2013/14, Delhi region the poverty, smell traffic and overall sense of ā€œChrist this is unbelievableā€ was something Iā€™ll never forget, almost immediately my inner self went to Liveline callers ā€œthis country is a kip Joeā€, seriously we dont realise how lucky we are.ā€, same goes 10 years later overall immigration is a positive in my opinion.

4 Likes

I genuinely think it is. Absolutely the bullshit cases 100% have to be properly screened like it would be the case anywhere else. Deport them if theyre not legitmate.

Weed out criminals etc and absolutely fuck them back. Iā€™d also be massively in favour of Ireland aligning our welfare benefits with the EU when it comes to Ukrainian refugees and all Internernational protection people for that matter.

You canā€™t have a union with a massive divergence in those benefits.

Whats fair in Germany in terms of benefits I think should be the same here.

Ireland tore down th towers because we didnā€™t want that

Thatā€™s doesnā€™t mean it canā€™t be done again. Where Iā€™m living in Spain, a new neighbourhood basically has been built over the last few years. Nice big apartments in complexes with private parking, a pool, play areas for the kids, gardens etc, you need to be buzzed in and out etc. Shops and cafes are within walking distance.
Yeah you donā€™t have your garden but fuck it the world is changing.
You do have other urban streets with town houses, usually with a garage basement and a small back garden space.
I grew up in the countryside so canā€™t grasp the idea of living in an apartment building with five other neighbours on the same floor, all close by.
A lot of the good apartments are big, like an Irish bungalow, plenty of space etc.
Itā€™s cultural I suppose but you still see smaller apartment complexes in smaller towns and villages so it appears the population is ā€œmanagedā€ etc.

1 Like

Here, i grew up in a council estate where my neighbours were family but and this is a big but, there was a way out. You put up towers, thereā€™s no way out of them. Youā€™re cementing social status

Towers shouldnā€™t determine social status. There can be posh apt complexes and social housing etc.

Nobody in ireland wants a fucking apartment lad

20% of people living in Ireland werenā€™t born hereā€¦ How much more immigration are you lads demanding? Hospitals and housing are fucked as it is ffsā€¦ we need to slow it down

Youā€™re wrong. We need to speed it up so we can be more like america. Thatā€™s the ideal. Democracy

Id happily live in an apartment if it was good quality, in a good complex with parking etc

Thereā€™s an estimated 10k cases of female genital mutilation in Ireland todayā€¦ Itā€™s not just criminalsā€¦ Youā€™re bringing in scores of people from cultures vastly different to our own, with barbaric practices and religious beliefs.

1 Like

How much social housing would you want on your floor?

USA,USA, USA

1 Like

Immigrations alright but leave your culture at the door