The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Man, 20s, taken to hospital after attack on Oā€™Connell Street in Dublin city Man, 20s, taken to hospital after attack on O'Connell Street in Dublin city

This Iā€™d say

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1768350982847582556?t=wrtxf_t2iyky-Aa5I2BOhw&s=19

Limerick hurling panel

FFS.

Cork whilst not as bad as Dublin has itā€™s moments and getting increasingly dodgy especially at weekends
And obviously nights
Mate got jumped coming out of a bar blotto a few weeks back
Broke a few toes( 3 guys)
Nothing stolen
Just fuckin scummy behaviour
Just back at work
Despite doc telling her ma minium of 3 monthā€™s

2 Likes

The only difference between Cork and Dublin is Cork gets washed away from time to time

1 Like

I was there when Dublin got washed away by Tyrone and Kerry a few times.

Flood defences have been significantly fortified since.

Cork. Doing what Dublin does but a few years later and at a more provincial scale.

3 Likes

Cork has definitely gone downhill i heard about some influencer wan who got floored in a random attack on oliver plunkett street at 10 in the morning last week.

A case of mistaken identity.

He said the assault on Ms Regazzoli, who he did not know, was a case of mistaken identity and his intended target was someone who was harassing him.

ā€œIā€™m not going to Dublin looking for an innocent woman, I feel terrible, Iā€™m disgusted with myself. I am not a monster. I didnā€™t intend to go as hard as I did. I didnā€™t intend to break anyoneā€™s bones,ā€ he said.

Mr Greaney told Judge Mary Dorgan his intention was to ā€œmore or less frighten the woman, that was allā€.

Josef is not happy.

https://twitter.com/josefoshea/status/1768625171877777564

1 Like

People are very angry these days, its everywhere, road rage, arguing in the streets etc, its a microcosm of where the world is going, all out war

10 Likes

Bang on unfortunately

1 Like

Looks great

If we let the Gardai bate the shite out of them weā€™d be in a better place

Jesus theyā€™re at that some length of time now.

1 Like

They deserve no luck for it

1 Like

Flannels not taking up their space was a hammer blow but security would have been a nightmare with the Yup bros in the local area trying to nick the designer gear.

Itā€™ll do very well with Decathalon and H&M. That restaurant will end up being very busy too.

Still not enough for Oā€™Connell Street though. The Hammerson development will be nixed by the great great grand nephews and nieces of 1916 leaders via Mary Lou.