The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Only 1 of these is made up

A woman was abducted from Wexford town on Monday night and held hostage in a derelict pub in Enniscorthy for 24 hours before Gardai rescued her.

2 travellers danced around in a circle for 30 mins and pulled and dragged the shit out of each other without a single clean punch being thrown in Connellans yard in Mullingar yesterday after the fight was arranged on YouTube

A Clare fiddle player on Shop Street in Galway was bashed over the head with his own fiddle by an irate tourist after he lost 5 euro to the man who was able to cycle the banjaxed bicycle in a straight line for 5 yards at 3am on St Patricks Weekend last.

If your kids turn out to be scumbags are you as a parent blameless? I would say parental influence is the most important factor in how kids develop.

A rail system that covers the Northside of the city would be a start.

I canā€™t think of any amenities for kids in the city centre bar a few arcades.

The first is pure wexford deviant shit. You think thatā€™s just anti social behaviour?

The third was by a tourist, I donā€™t think we can blame the parents of Galway too much.

Can I have links for the second two please, you are a very questionable source so will have to verify dates etc chop chop

Environment is important. Where I grew up there were some good kids from really good families who took a wrong step because they were surrounded by it.

And thatā€™s just their football team.

Ba dum dum tssss

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a dart for the north side coastline, a Luas to cabra, a regional train to points to maynooth and an extensive bus network. Except thereā€™s being multiple recent reports of anti social behaviour on the dart and Luas, itā€™s not more thatā€™s needed and itā€™s the passangers creating problems not the service.

Your amenities suggestion is arcadesā€¦itā€™s not 1988

Mac thinks this is run of the mill anti social behaviour by a few feckless young lads

It wasnā€™t my suggestion. No point discussing with you if you wonā€™t read the posts.

So itā€™s handy enough to get from Blanch to Dundrum?

http://www.mullingarvoice.ie/876414/article/travellers-feud/connellans-yard/pulling&dragging

http://www.tuamherald.ie/fiddleplayingbollix/smashedbytourist/lucanisashithole/nograisasham

2 Likes

Yes, rail 5 mins to cabra, Luas direct to dundrumā€¦you havenā€™t thought this through

1 Like

You, like many people I know who grew up in scumbag areas of Limerick city, and yet are fine functioning members of society. Next door to all of you are scumbag cunts. The government or society are not to blame for this, itā€™s poor parenting. You can be poor and not a piece of shit.

4 Likes

Get the train to Connolly, walk to the Luas at Abbey St and off you go.

Edit - what @maroonandwhite suggested may be quicker

Iā€™m not blaming the government mate.

Itā€™s just not entirely the families fault. Iā€™ve seen families where 5 are good and one is a little shit. The parents reared them all the same.

Granted, some families are dysfunctional and the kids are fucked from young (not in all cases because the inverse of above is also true).
Lazy to blame parenting. Environment has a part to play.

Iā€™m defending the family more than blaming government

1 Like

Neither of those links will work, hyperlink there like a good man

Did you know cabra is Spanish for goat.

1 Like

Fixed

Well thatā€™s ironic

Donā€™t ya think?

Clicked on em there but no good.

Can we get back to you considering the abduction of a woman hi jinks please?