The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

How heavy a read is it?

Not too bad. I’m able to carry it around in a light carrier bag with no problems.

5 Likes

The back up in the car take no shite.

Although yer man assaulting a guard and then hanging around to be caught deserved all he got.

Not at all. I was at a talk she gave a few years back and she was a proper down to earth character.

And surprisingly funny.

10 Likes

What are it’s rules, ways of building relations etc then?

Every class has rules mate.

I’m asking what they are. From speaking to the Wythenshawe lads I lift with, it could be summed up as stealing for a living is perceived as a regular trade and no more dishonourable (or honourable) than any other employment. But never ever ever steal from your own neighbours.

There’s certainly a better sense of community no doubt.

Wouldn’t be hard.

1 Like

Pensioner there on Virgin news… ‘It’s a frightening City to live in.’

1 Like

Sometimes I.wonder if the south should have a referendum to decide whether or not to join the north. I’ve literally never seen a scrap in Belfast

The same shit goes on everywhere mate

That’s law and order that is

1 Like

No humans involved

2 Likes

Proper order.

Ireland is out of control, very sad to see

On Booley Bay Beach in Wexford yesterday with the family. Some cunts smashed the rear and side windows in my car and stole my wife’s handbag and the young lads Nintendo Switch. We had to wait hours for the police to come. The Garda took notes and told me matter of factly that it was most likely travellers from Dublin. The casual racism against both ethnic minorities made me feel like I was on TFK

1 Like

Who do you think the culprits were Binky?

I’m gonna guess travellers from Dublin.

4 Likes