The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

So a dubliner steals your property but your lashing out at some muldoon guard. Your agenda is showing

I hope no one tweets john connors this

:grin::smile::smile:

I could guess which Cop it was.

Pub was bale to stay afloat, owner was sick of running it to just exist rather than live.

You replied to me 3 times on this thread and added absolutely nothing of value. The equivalent of a Davy Glennon substitute appearance for Galway.

6 Likes

It’s a pity. Had some good night’s in there. I saw a band called The Junkyard Geordies in there about 5 years ago and it was a brilliant night. Beautiful summer’s evening, great tunes, lovely people.

I parked outside the Bord Gais and headed off to the AI Football Final last year, arrived back to find boot wide open but nothing disturbed, must’ve unlocked the boot while putting the key in my pocket while walking away.

2 Likes

You get a better class of petty criminal over here.

Aye… used to work there… was great to watch the GAA of a Sunday

1 Like

Youve no answer to any of them just hot air.god help the poor guard

They probably didn’t fancy a hape of ham sandwiches

1 Like

The size of them all wrapped in tinfoil…probably looked like a bomb.

:roll_eyes: sure I had me sandwiches in me pocket.

1 Like

CrossFit Camden Street

3 Likes

Yeah that would be him. He was stationed in Enniscorthy for a good while. I think it was David Redmond that was a selector for the minors.

Wasn’t Moore added to the set up too? He was listed as a selector on Sunday and was on the Cusack Stand sideline as a maor foirne / hurl carrier throughout.

Steady on lad. That’s harsh

1 Like

You could be right, didn’t realise there were 2 oulart guys involved.

Would they not have jabbed a hole in the roof with a barbell instead of risking life and limb for a phone

1 Like