The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Sure they do CrossFit, surely they could have held it up themselves

What happened in Courtown at weekend? Some kind of sexual assault of 3 three different girls? Reporting seems very strange on it.

Looks like 1 was seriously assaulted and 2 were more minor. Sounds like 2 separate groups down for weekend or an extended stay. Girls from Dublin and lads from Kilkenny. Where it happened would be a well known spot for young couples to go for a bit of teenage finger banging. Reporting being kept deliberately light while they track the lads down. The local paper reported on it yesterday and it was subsequently picked up by the national media.

Strange of the Gardai to say "they have no description of the attackers "

Hopefully they arenā€™t being dealt with by B Moore

7 Likes

They said in another report that they knew who they were looking for. Presume they wonā€™t share descriptions due to sensitivity of whatā€™s involved?

Perhaps they arenā€™t 100% convinced of the girls stories and dont want to identify any accused ? Or perhaps they are all under 18.

Would B Moore dare tell a 14 year old girl that being out at 12.15am was not being careful.

Iā€™ve no idea, Iā€™m too busy reeling from our own ordeal.

Having said that it was most likely travellers from Dublin what done it.

1 Like

God forgive you. Wimmin donā€™t lie about being ā€˜finger bangedā€™, or digital rape as itā€™s known in legal circles

Looks like it was travellers from Kilkenny:

However there are fears that the individuals involved are being shielded by more senior adults or that they may in fact have already left the jurisdiction.

Sources revealed last night that both the alleged victims and the alleged attackers were in the seaside village on holidays.

The three girls are understood to originally be from Dublin while the five teenage boys are normally based in the Kilkenny area.

Originally and normally are interesting choices of words there.

2 Likes

Agreed. One must commend the writer, he or she will go far.

Much like the protagonists.

Sure I told you that yesterday.

Girls are around 14 apparently

You never said they were travellers.

Facebook is going mad that they are refugees and thats why they arent being identified.

this lad looks like he would be friends with GOD.

https://kilkennyjournal.com/2019/07/31/non-nationals-based-in-kilkenny-rape-irish-girls-in-courtown-by-michael-mcgrath/?fbclid=IwAR1wJ1TjnkF8z73RHSD1a5LwcP9aBftVP_IXXC2wWcZlaqx23j2LHciS3mM

Crime in Ireland is out of control

If we could just repatriate angry cunts like @maroonandwhite and @myboyblue I think we could win this thing next year.

3 Likes