The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

2003 was the best one ever.

1 Like

The yokes go down in twos and threes, thereā€™s a rave, in Billy Brennans barn tonight

5 Likes

The biggest let down of my life (aside from the 2013 all Ireland semi final) was full moon 2012 in Magnetic island. I came away early and all

A few friends of mine naively accepted pills from a stranger and woke up without phone, camera, money etc.

Thereā€™s a clatter of hams on here who have forgotten that iā€™ve done two tours of duty with the FCA.

3 Likes

The full moon party in April 2008 was deadly craic

1 Like

Youā€™re in good company so.

February 2011 was propa propa nawty

1 Like

Youā€™re the hardest interneter I know mate

Dublin streets are suddenly awash with antisocial behaviour and violence but it has nothing to do with the pubs just reopening.

Fellas have been picking hatchets out of their head all year and there have been stabbings, hit and runs and a plethora of ā€œpromising footballersā€ slain

1 Like

Alcohol has never been linked with loutish behaviour

Iā€™m not hard, iā€™m just a trained killer.

1 Like

FCA trained no less. When we need a hill hiked weā€™ll give you a shout.

7 Likes

The FCƁ, the first lads to be called if the civil defence, St John Ambulance and the brownies are all busy

4 Likes

@Thomas_Brady in his FCA daysā€¦

6 Likes

Fools Carrying Arms as my mother used to say

Dublin Town will rise again.

3 Likes

I will stand with you pal. I am a veteran of the Reserve Navy, An Slua Muiri. At least we can say we gave our country some service, unlike the rest of the louts on here.

2 Likes

You mean this fella

1 Like