The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

The guards that were out in force to block off the street two weeks ago are back in Harcourt St having their Mariettas and tea.

You’d want your head examined to get involved in a row like that.

9 Likes

They only go out in a Montgomery Burns “release the hounds” kind of way when Tony sends for them.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the little bollix in the shorts getting a few slaps.

5 Likes

sure if you damaged one of the cunts you’d end up in court, that’s if you didn’t get your face opened

2 Likes

The motor tax won’t check itself

1 Like

he has a bit about him.

1 Like

In all fairness to the lad he didn’t back down after getting a bottle to the head and put the little wank on his hole… 4 lads pulling off him. A lot of wankers sitting back watching… If a gang got up and backed the staff up little cunts like that would think twice about doing it again

2 Likes

The small little lad was game.

Imagine how stupid you’d feel if you got scared for life from a slap of a bottle for following those knackers down the road for minimum wage.

I suppose.

Seemed to know what he was at alright. Can’t really tell if he was properly split open with the bottles or not. Hopefully he got away with it.

Game for running away to find bottles the scummy prick

6 Likes

From the Indo

One staff member was treated for non-life-threatening injuries at St James’s Hospital after being hit by a bottle or glass.

Nice of you to act as peacemaker there at 1:37

Well if ye’re willing to tolerate that shit as a society, good luck to ye.

9 Likes

You’d get yourself tangled with the law if you intervened, unfortunate but that’s the way it is. You’d be filmed battering one of them and have a day in front of a judge I reckon

the fat waiter lad with the chair is a fucking idiot there. The kung fu lad ran them all and was out of it, dopey prick decides to run back in with the chair and didn’t even get anyone, the other lad had to go back in then and got bottled

1 Like

Exactly. The little scrotes were actually heading away out of it but the waiter/waiters actually seemed up for a fight.