The Shame I feel about Dublin as my ๐Ÿ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

I can +1 on that. Spent far too much time in Vincents the last couple of years and the food there is very good pub food.

1 Like

Another option is head down to Sandymount. Right beside Vincentโ€™s. Lots of places and could go for a walk on the seafront

Merrion Inn is good. Bianconis is fine but overpriced. Gleesons on Booterstown avenue (5 mins drive) is very nice. Top class pub grub.

If you can, avoid trying to get in or out of it during rush hour. Itโ€™s a real black spot outside it.

5 Likes

That video of the fight down near Pearse Street and the lad left with the axe in his head

:grimacing::flushed:

Gruesome. Over an earlier stabbing in sheriff st I believe. Iโ€™d meet a buddy for lunch in that spar the odd time when in the office. Would have made for entertaining viewing.

1 Like

Itโ€™s bad alright.

Good to see the Guards putting up check points around the city delaying people coming and going to work all the while the level of anti social and criminal behaviour has risen around Dublin.

5 Likes

Shitehole

The CCTV of the attack is bonkers.

Itโ€™s all kicked off down in Pearse St now

Everyone is supposed to work from home where possible

Thanks for the insight

2 Likes

Crazy stuff

Normal enough auld day in the capital

Yer man who got the hatchet in the head is apparently โ€œgrandโ€ - broken ribs.

1 Like

Be a sore one in the morning

โ€œA bad scar on d nutโ€

He just wanted to axe him a question

1 Like

In those type of videos always one lad topless.

3 Likes

The fella he stabbed not so grand apparently