The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

No

Sometimes, depending. Iā€™m pro drugs anyway

It seems to me a lot of the policing has been poor - cops often tend to go after the easy targets - but I think people who are intent on causing trouble are going to do it regardless of policing, they do it for the hell of it and the thrill, for notoriety. And it comes back to the simple fact that as a country we have a problem with drink.

2 Likes

No because this just wouldnā€™t happen normally. Obviously these people have been waiting for the opportunity but the lockdown combined with the cops targeting soft targets (ie. law abiders) has given them the opportunity.

Eejitry happened up and the country normally in pre-Covid times. Eejitry happens more the longer people are drinking. Now people are starting drinking earlier and are tanked up earlier, ie. 8pm onwards.

No Iā€™m really sorry but you havenā€™t a clue.

Thatā€™s outside International Bar right in city centre. Normally that would be full of normal people in their 20s and 30s but theyā€™re/ weā€™re not so little lunatics have taken over the empty space. Youā€™re take is 100% wrong. Why did this just start during the lockdown?

Iā€™m after number 6 here and all Iā€™m saying is Iā€™ll run you right through with my knife.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t matter where it happens, theyā€™d do it somewhere. Are you telling me drunken fights and jumping on cars are a phenomenon that has only happened due to Covid? Did you tell Mark Kennedy and Phil Babb that?

All law abiding knife murderers have floral coasters.

Normally theyā€™d be forced to do it in their scummy housing estates and wouldnā€™t get away with it in city centre because thereā€™d be normal.people there.

Youā€™re so wrong here that you just need to beat a hasty retreat. Why has this started during lockdown and not before.

Also doo you actually believe for a second that people start drinking earlier now than the famous pint men of the 1950s and 60s, paddy kavanagh and the Internet meme guy and those lads

Itā€™s not your city and you donā€™t know shit.

I was jumping on cars in the city centre and wrenching Mercedes signs off them when you were in nappies, mate.

Oh and of course young people are drinking earlier in town. What sort of young people were paying six quid for pints at 4pm pre-Covid? They drank cans in houses and headed into town late to save on drinking costs. Now theyā€™re on the street from the early afternoon drinking cans, and are more than well oiled by the time 9pm comes around.

1 Like

Pubs are done, 7 quid for a can is the only way

Sorry, my phone died there. I meant to say that Iā€™ll cut your throat and stuff my floral coaster into your skull.

Thank itā€™s time to end the lockdown lads.

1 Like

The stag who ended up in A and Ɖ on his stag

11 Likes

Anyone who goes out to cause trouble deserves the full wrath of the law. The government didnā€™t make anyone a thug

2 Likes

@Tank will be deleting a fair few posts when he comes to his senses this morning

1 Like

I think Graham O Dwyer has enough for a retrial here

Does Drew Harris think that Dr Tony has imposed a curfew for all under 25s?

The mother threatening to ban him from coming home for the Christmas Dinner if he went on his jaunt to Poland was always going to have dire consequences.