The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

I’ll have a listen tomorrow. Sounds the kind of bland shite that’s right up my alley.

1 Like

If you like bland you’ll love this guy.

2 Likes

You’ve seriously never heard this?

He sounds like a dozen other fellas around doing bed wetter stuff with the same chord changes . The Voice , X Factor crowd lap it up.

5 Likes

Middle aged men are always confused by music young people like.

3 Likes

Nope.

Me neither but that just reaffirms @TheUlteriorMotive comments

I’m 33 years of age, he sounds like every other male singer I heard when I was in my teens watching Ireland’s got talent auditions, or whatever the name of that show that used to have final in helix.

1 Like

Correct. Bland.

You’d hardly call him cutting edge ffs :rofl:… Grandparents could listen to him.

1 Like

That nasaly sound that some Irish singers do, and get away with whilst singing absolute shite! Now, I’m dead sure he’s a lovely fella, like mbb said, but that’s neither here nor there.

If, for some odd reason, I was to imagine @Fran attempting to sing and play guitar, this is exactly what it would sound like.

5 Likes

Dermot is gone supernova since he covered the taytay song there the other week. Her endorsement sent millions of swifties his way

When the 20 somethings are 50 somethings, they’ll be saying, when I was young we had real musicians like Dermot Kennedy.

The way of the World.

He seems like a nice lad to be fair

Seems very humble about it all, which is a credit to him. He dresses like a rich hobo though.

Oh my days, fair play to him,but it really is bland. I used to be someone to someone is a catchy lyric though.

Literally thousands of people in Grafton St last night to see Dermot Kennedy perform. Great to see.

The “TayTay” song? Do you mean “Respectable” by Mel and Kim?

2 Likes

This is a fine song

@anon67715551 has just purchased all of Dermot Kennedy’s back catalogue in the hope that it will get him an in with his famous aunt

1 Like

The chances of nonsense like this happening is why I avoid grafton street like the plague

1 Like