The @Sidney is not a racist thread. NOT a racist

You don’t understand what racism is, you regularly and purposely misinterpret the term. Would you ever fuck off with your shite.

Little boy ,go away and suck on your thumb,if that’s racism,you’ve obviously never experienced any, Muppet, :kissing_heart: kiss country boy

Zing

Thanks be to God,someone else understands his silliness

Fuck off out of this thread you stupid cunt.

Something like this?

1 Like

You’ve repeatedly proved yourself to be a stupid person. I am one of the top five most smartest posters on the forum.

2 Likes

Yes but then it never ends, government wouldn’t be able to cope,UK government did something similar in the early 80s, giving fares home etc,no cash,but tickets, certain dhss offices in London had a bit of autonomy

You’re not even in the top five Limerick posters mate, which is an incredible achievement in itself.

1 Like

Fierce bitchiness

Having lived in Derry,79/99,I have personally experienced real racism/ sectarianism,so pls fuck off with your p.c. drivel

You obviously learned well there.

Getting back on topic, controlling immigration is not racism. Literally every country on earth has an immigration policy and determines how people legally enter the country or remain legally in the country. Muddling this with treating people who are in the country legally as “outsiders” is nonsensical.

Little boy, little brain,bye bye, couldn’t possibly have a discussion with an idiot who doesn’t know what hes on about,advice ,live life,travel,live in a few countries,be proud of our country and the leadership of 16/22 who made it easy for a Langer like you to spout whatever you like,now fuck off, plastic paddy

What a weirdo you are.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

The direct provision system is a joke.
They brought in a ridiculous token system last which supposedly allowed asylum seekers to work but the bar was set so high only a handful of people have successfully navigated it.

You’ll have the same people in those towns complaining that rural Ireland is dying, yet now they have an opportunity to bring an influx of people into the area and they are literally burning them out.

I’d be fairly blasé about a lot of things but this really annoyed me when I heard it this morning.

3 Likes

This newbie has @anon7035031 reeling on the ropes here. What an opening few weeks he’s having.
It’ll be a struggle for some if Cork find any form. Carry on…

2 Likes

Big leery grin from me😊

1 Like

It doesn’t take much, in fairness

1 Like