The @Sidney is not a racist thread. NOT a racist

Dungeon.

The burning of hotels ear marked for housing incoming refugees is very disturbing.

2 Likes

All jokes aside that’s an incredibly sinister development.

Maybe if there was more concentration of building homes for Irish ppl instead of always looking after outsiders,this crap wouldn’t happen

1 Like

How many Irish people would willingly stay in a hotel in Rooskey?

1 Like

What a load of shit.

1 Like

And there we have it, the first example of overt racism in the thread. Defining people as “outsiders” (who have been legally accepted into the country) and less deserving than the native population, is exactly what racism is.

Unsurprising it’s from a Cork source.

Why don’t we just give all the refugees an amnesty and be done with it. We could give them a one off payment of €10k each a year for 5 years at this stage and it’d be cheaper and more humane

1 Like

Well coming from an expert on shit ,I’ll pass on any comment to you

You don’t understand what racism is, you regularly and purposely misinterpret the term. Would you ever fuck off with your shite.

Little boy ,go away and suck on your thumb,if that’s racism,you’ve obviously never experienced any, Muppet, :kissing_heart: kiss country boy

Zing

Thanks be to God,someone else understands his silliness

Fuck off out of this thread you stupid cunt.

Something like this?

1 Like

You’ve repeatedly proved yourself to be a stupid person. I am one of the top five most smartest posters on the forum.

2 Likes

Yes but then it never ends, government wouldn’t be able to cope,UK government did something similar in the early 80s, giving fares home etc,no cash,but tickets, certain dhss offices in London had a bit of autonomy

You’re not even in the top five Limerick posters mate, which is an incredible achievement in itself.

1 Like

Fierce bitchiness

Having lived in Derry,79/99,I have personally experienced real racism/ sectarianism,so pls fuck off with your p.c. drivel