The size of Mary lou

Well?

1 Like

i thought he was called Colombo Macveigh first
that’s some fucking name

Is the SF brand so toxic? SF presidential candidate has refused to put SF on her posters.

1 Like

She refused to put her real face on them as well so why not

2 Likes

The Niall Collins strategy.

1 Like

@anon61878697 and his buddies getting in trouble over this.

They aren’t wrong to be fair.

3 Likes

:joy:

:joy: :joy:

Viva la quinta brigada

@anon61878697 the snitch strikes again

SF need to seriously start fighting back against this shit. Get @anon61878697 on a few FG whatsapp groups and report back with all the pro-Peter Casey shite the cunts must be saying.

1 Like

Whatever really happened the SDLP? I’d vote for them if they were down south None of the others…
Adams and McGuinness lauded as heroes. It’s John Hume and Mallon etc who should be the heroes, not picking up the gun in the face of bigotry etc.

1 Like

Hume and Mallon aren’t half the man Martin McGuinness was.

1 Like

Why is it even news? - People talk shite in (semi) private shocker …

1 Like

In hindsight it seems like Sinn Fein did the posters up like that to disassociate themselves with that simpleton

Castle Catholics preaching peace from an ivory tower. It’s like saying John Redmond was better for the independence struggle than Collins.

2 Likes

I’m not into supporting IRA folk myself. Let’s face it. The IRA blew up men women and children. No better than ISIS

2 Likes

The IRA are gone 20 years. The Irish people asked them to put down the gun and pick up the ballot paper which they did and the Irish people deride them every day for it … you literally couldn’t make it up … essentially it’s

‘‘Ok, We’re gonna move on and build a bright peaceful future together but we’re gonna remind you of the past everyday, so in reality we’re really not going to move on as a society at all - it was all just empty rhetoric’’

People asked them to stop their undemocratic campaign of murder because it was wrong.

It doesn’t mean we are going to forget.