The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

He seems absolutely delighted to be a red. Itā€™s very endearing. Weā€™ll all be willing him on to success.

Yeah but Darwin Nunez was too and ye turned on him pretty quickly. And he was a ā€˜generational talentā€™ apparently.

What?

Klopp turned on Nunez in his last couple of months. The fans did too and heaped a load of abuse on him on social media. Darwin subsequently deleted ā€˜his socialsā€™, citing the effect it had on him.

1 Like

So you think Iā€™m Jurgen Klopp? Makes a change I guess

Hmmmm. Weirdo projecting weird shitā€¦

Nah, im gonna leave it.

Yeah, sleep it off

Swim it off

4 Likes

ACL you should recover pace fully really if it allows well, but there are a lot of variables both physical and mental.

1 Like

Lads who paid ā‚¬90 to go to the Aviva to boo Harry Maguire trying to lecture the Ratoath men about abusing players. Deary me!

3 Likes

Darwin has received nothing but love from the Ratoath crew on here. We were very fearful when rumours of Arsenal interest surfaced during the week but thankfully nothing came of it.

5 Likes

The blossoming friendship between Darwizzy and Carol and Caroline in the canteen has been the feel good story of the year

6 Likes

A draw would be an amazing result today for Slot today.

1 Like

I Love Slot. A Giant Of A Man.

The reds are purring. :red_circle:

3 Likes

WE ARE LIVERPOOL

2 Likes

THIS MEANS MORE

2 Likes

TELL US NEVER

3 Likes

Fucks sake Arne. Donā€™t be making a show of him like that. Theyā€™ll get someone competent in

Liverpool very impressive

Slottā€™s the man