The Slot Machine šŸŽ° - Liverpool 2024-2025

I love arneā€™s jumper

Salah is off

Game Neon GIF by studioclip.fr

6 Likes

Gravel head was very good today. He destroyed mainoo

5 Likes

Mainoo looks a decent player but some of his tackling today seemed like it was from a different era. He will pick up a lot of cards.

2 Likes

A lot of them look like tired tackles. He is quite stocky, I donā€™t think he is made for the position he is playing in. Contrast in the physicality with Grav today who has a Ferrari engine.

I think heā€™ll be a fine player but i said last year that he was being over hyped to the gills. He was schooled today

1 Like

You had no faith in Liverpool

Incredible record :clap:

1 Like

Most scoringest player against manyoo in the premier league

1 Like

Salah is like a new man after the summer break

And the hair transplant

Were you the guy saying theyā€™d be smashed today?

Iā€™m every woman

You had no faith

Saying a draw away to billion pound spending ten hag would be a great result was being very pragmaticā€¦ In my defence, i only saw about 3 minutes of utd this season and hadnā€™t realised how poor they are. ā€¦ Theyā€™re beyond woeful.

Mainoo wasnā€™t playing?

But ya Gravelhead walked all over them in their backyard. Look thereā€™s levels I guess.

Similar to Suarez against Norwich although I think Salah scores against the top teams too.

2 Likes

Could Slot be the Paisley to Kloppā€™s Shankly? Of course thereā€™s always a slight fear that heā€™s a Vinny Perth type who could get one productive year surfing the crest of a wave but that tactical breakdown of Man United yesterday on TV was very impressive. Educational, explained in very simple terms and completely different from anything youā€™d see in post-match interviews. Roy Keane was visibly in awe of the way he spoke.

5 Likes

The test will be how they react to a bad run. Heā€™s had a handy start in terms of the opposition heā€™s faced.

1 Like

Heā€™s played it very clever though, spent nothing. Big changes be next year when the three big ones probably go.