The Snooker Thread (Part 2)

Fuck sake Williams into 14s from 25s for the worlds, still have to back him as always.

1 Like

He’ll do fuck all

He will be thereabouts man, QFs minimum.

Worlds qualifiers start tomorrow

1 Like

The Ronnie fan boys in the crowd are such bellends. No issue with Ronnie though.
Williams was sensational yesterday and today.

A dream start to the World Championship qualifiers for Jimmy White as he beats Martin Gould on a walkover.

As this victory shows, Jimmy is in fine form (he made a 33 break last week) and I’m quietly optimistic that 2024 could be the year he finally lands that elusive first World title, 30 years after his last final appearance.

1 Like

Like all the true greats Jimmy is still trucking away chopping wood and carrying water to fulfil his ultimate goal.

Great to see.

Jimmy announced on Eurosport last year that he was going to win the World’s.It was pretty funny.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabioValente147/status/1777948863829045311?t=VTPUJnw5MhDNFIVyLLqlow&s=19

1 Like

https://twitter.com/lovselby/status/1777957104797491650?t=Idfdt99r1ouNvqUuXd8gTQ&s=19

A horrific player to watch.

1 Like

‘I’m tired of being the guy that always does the right thing’

:smile:

1 Like

“If you think I’m bad, wait till you see whats coming behind” :grinning:

Jimmy has a lot of work to do. Trailing a Chinese fellow 7-2.

Surprised at that given Jimmy’s first round opponent Martin Gould didn’t take a frame off him.

I’m quietly optimistic that the Whirlwind can turn things around however.

8-2 now. looks like the dream is over for another year. Crafty Ken and Aaron Hill are playing their matches tomorrow morning. Marco Fu for Ken and Daniel Womersley for Hill.

1 Like

Disappointing to see Jimmy White bow out of the 2024 World Championship with a 10-3 defeat to that young Chinese lad.

However I’m cautiously optimistic that 2025 will be the year that Jimmy finally lands that elusive first World title.

3 Likes

I’ll have to try again next year

2 Likes

Nice one,what round is that for

2nd session of QF #2

6 Likes