The Snooker Thread (Part 2)

Ha ha!! And Ronnie was a druggie, alcoholic and is not even on speaking terms with his own daughter!!
Higgins on other hand has a normal stable family life.

Maguire 5-3 up on Murphy

Murphy would want to spend less time on the punditry and more at the practice table it’s crazy.

1 Like

Allen doing the same. Strange alright.

be interesting to see how this match goes tonight- it probably should be 6-2 to Si not the other way around as he lost 3 or 4 frames from miles ahead on the black

And another frame down to the pink and black,

Decent standard this. Jak Jones is a good player,

he loses another frame on the black.

And Jones wins it after getting the required snooker.

aah both are not up to the top tier really( that’s probably the reason why neither have been sighted at business end of competitions)- hard to see either of these 2 winning as you will need a lot of luck to win a few long matches playing like this.

I think either of these could give Trump loads of it in the quarters.

Si is outscoring Jones despite being 7-3 down!

nah i cant see it. they would be doing well to win 6 frames against trump. The chinese lad has a poor safety game and goes for way too many shots hard to see him beating any top 16 player playing like that over a few sessions.

he just missed a simple black there now . if he can get out of tonight’s session trailing 10 -6 he will be doing well anything else would be a bonus I reckon

I’ll hold you to that!

:grinning:

this is a tough watch as they are missing too many shots.

8-3 now. Si must be wondering how he is losing this as he could/should have won most frames

This is abysmal

2 Likes

Have to agree - very poor standard.

This is dreadful - tuning out now.

Entrapment on Higgins that was. Tabloids were at their peak that time at that shit

1 Like