The Snooker Thread (Part 2)

I saw a bit of his match against jimmy and he was shocking in that. Still got over the line with a bit of luck he should be winning this. Obviously he is not someone that you can back tho.

1 Like

Wilson has a good record here.

1 Like

Must have a look in awhile at his head to head against lisowski. The 8 left now are flakey I deffo wouldn’t want to be backing any of them at odds on in a match. I presume the lisowski match is on Eurosport? That chap playing lisowski tonight can play very well at times

1 Like

147 for Milkins tonight after a 146 the other day!

2 Likes

Just turned it on there. Wilson misses way too many big pots

Lisowski/ford and milkins are through and it looks like the captain will join them

1 Like

I like the captain actually.

My tip Ford still in it

1 Like

Played well. Would love to see him do it.

Did well in the Uk this season

1 Like

Ford has a cracking head to head against lisowski.

1 Like

I’d fancy myself against Lisowski!

1 Like

GOne to a decider in this match - good match to watch from what I have seen of it

1 Like

Lisowski is destined to be a loser- that last frame will haunt him- After watching that I would be fancying carter to win the final

1 Like

Shocking. That will leave some mental scares. Delighted for Ford. That was a blinding clearance.

Yea esp when he looked like he decked up on the yellow. Hard final to call but I would deffo favour carter as he is less likely to go to shredsville

1 Like

Carter has more bottle

2 Likes

Big win for the Captain. Must be pushing top sixteen now

1 Like

Welsh Open this week. Aaron Hill won this morning. Robertson lost 4-0. Maguire lost so will lose a load of ranking points from 2021. Ronnie playing now

2 Likes

Selby won a late one 4-3 last night. Ken playing Vafaei at 10. Aaron Hill playing Pang at 8pm

2 Likes