The Sobriety Thread

Drinking is a mugs game:oops:

Drinking isn’t a mugs game.
Drinking to excess is a mugs game.

NOT signing in

[ATTACH]617[/ATTACH]

nice head on that for a bottle.

What’s it like?

I have two bottles of Erdinger and two bottles of Franizkaner.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 755728, member: 181”]nice head on that for a bottle.

What’s it like?

I have two bottles of Erdinger and two bottles of Franizkaner.[/quote]

Its decent Runt. 4 for a tenner in the local offy.

went down grand with the chicken bhuna!

Two bottles of Westveteeren XII myself.

A couple of Lezajsk tonight. Might finish off the trappiste yet

Sadly, signing in. After spending the couple of weeks off i have sick. I’ve decided to go on a bit of a health kick. Haven’t drank since tuesday and am hoping to go a few weeks. I could do with it.

Who is all aboard the sobriety train so far this year?

8 days and counting. I plan to make it until the end of June without letting a drop touch my lips.

Signing in. I haven’t drank since Sunday and I’m aiming to not drink until Friday.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 884027, member: 1052”]Who is all aboard the sobriety train so far this year?

8 days and counting. I plan to make it until the end of June without letting a drop touch my lips.[/quote]

12 days and counting since I’ve had a drop, pal. I’ll probably buy 2/3 bottles of beer to enjoy at home the odd saturday, or have the odd glass of wine with my meal, but I won’t be drunk again for months.

#togetherwearebetter

[quote=“Rudi, post: 884027, member: 1052”]Who is all aboard the sobriety train so far this year?

8 days and counting. I plan to make it until the end of June without letting a drop touch my lips.[/quote]
+1. Off the drink since New Years Eve. Will last as long as I can. Going to a do on Saturday so may struggle.

Made a resolution only to drink on weekends from now on. Except when on international travel. Will see how that goes.

Haven’t touched a drop since Saturday and feeling good.

Going to stay quiet this weekend anyway.

Had planned on staying on the dry a bit longer, but my hectic social life is getting in the way*

*To those of you who are going to say you can go out and not drink, I would like to point out that you can also FOAD

January is the best month of the year to go drinking, the Christmas rush is done and dusted, the pubs aren’t packed with idiots and you just can’t beat wiling away an evening in a decent boozer as the storms rage all round you. Drink up to fuck:pint:

Quitters is all these cunts are.

How do you define a weekend?

Signing in :oops: