The Sopranos

Most of the other girls wanted their tits done.

Yeah but when he had the top job when Tony was in hospital he wasn’t able for it.A good number 2 was our Sylvio

1 Like

And loyal. Tony’s dream.

1 Like

He took out Burt who was talking about going against Tony. Showed up with a plastered hand after strangling Burt. Tony questioned him and Sil showed his loyalty by telling him without telling him.

He had a fierce temper when he was losing at poker.

3 Likes

And of course there was this beautiful clip

Well Tony’s dream was dressed as a Roman Centenarian and banging the Italian one from behind…

As well as his teeth falling out and something to do with his old coach in high school.

Also banging Charmaine Bucco with Artie being there as well.

1 Like

Dirty, dirty Tony.

He was seriously debating riding Adriana at one stage as well.

He had the opportunity, she knelt in front of him was willing and able. But I guess he could see that it was a power play from her and said no. But he weighed it all up in his head in those few seconds.

Wasn’t there an interruption at that point too?

Can’t remember. But found this, the full Adriana exit, how they got her in the car with Silvo

What was good about that episode was you didn’t see her get shot. So they kind of hung it out there that she might have been kept alive.
In another scene they bring you into a forest with someone walking through it but it turns out to be Tony and Carmela.

It was like the producers were playing with you so you were hoping she was somehow spared.

1 Like

That shaved twat belonged to Sil

2 Likes

“I snorted a little H, T”

I’ve been watching early Season 6 of the Sorpranos. I’m at the episode where Christopher goes back on the H.

Top notch stuff.

5 Likes

Kris-ta-fuh…

4 Likes

The best looking lady in the show.

I think Gloria was better

13 Likes