The Sopranos

That’s fair.

Gloria also gave an acting performance for the ages. She must have won some award.

1 Like

The bird Ralphie beat up was hot too.

Fuck. Me. Pink

She hasn’t aged the best.

Tony breaking up with Gloria

Time is a cruel mistress

Janice wouldn’t be my cup of tea

1 Like

She’s more a pint of beamish than cup of tea

1 Like

No but arguably the best character in the whole thing. She played the role wonderfully well.

1 Like

I’d cut Gloria Trillo some slack over aging, I think she was one of Harvey Weinstein’s victims so probably has a lot of demons to conquer.

Junior always had her cards marked from when she swiped the cash from his wallet and her no more than 10 years old.

4 Likes

Gloria at her finest

1 Like

John Turturro’s cousin, I never knew. Lost a bit of weight too

She fucked Ralphie right up.

The scene where Tony puts her on the bus after she shot Richie is brilliant :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve flicked on the 24/7 series here on IPTV…that father Intintola is the biggest cunt in the whole show

1 Like

Lads lads lads! How could ye?
download

Ralph killed pie-o-my.

1 Like

Chris goes to chop up Ralph and pulls his whig off…

Tony: You’re so high on skag you wouldn’t know if he had your mother’s muff on his head.

1 Like

I just started Sons of Anarchy, S1 E1. So far I’ve seen ‘Adrianna’ and Big Joe Joyce.

The music is decent. A good start.

The episode here on the 24/7 channel when Janice kills Ritchie… When Tony has a go off his mother for how she treated them and runs out the door and trips and ma starts laughing at him :joy:… She was some character.

6 Likes