The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

yeah i would concur with thatā€¦donā€™t think any of the euro horse will be in the reckoningā€¦a second race too far for henry who in fairness has had a great yearā€¦there seems to be a bit of value about colonial johnā€¦do you reckon he could be worth a place billy?

[quote=ā€œThe Runtā€]Looks like Galway could be off tomorrow along with Wexford. Itā€™s been a disasterous year for the tracks. There has been 34 meetings lost this year already due to the weather. Itā€™s a joke, the ones that do go ahead then end being massively over subscribed and fellas canā€™t runs for there horses.

[/quote]

Donā€™t talk to me about it. Our syndicate has been trying to get a run out of our lad for over a month now but the only meetings heā€™s been balloted in for are meetings that have been cancelled. Heā€™ll hopefully get his first run this weekend all going well but is only out for a gallop.

Tip?

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=13685

Same as yourself. After a very average few spins over hurdles weā€™re sending our fella chasing (which was always the goal) in the hope he shows a bit more. Nightmare trying to get into beginners chases though with all the cancellations.

Superb ride from McCoy there on Wichita Lineman. Looked beat after jumping the last but he got him back up again to win by a neck. Very fond of that horse and is a real stayer and should do well this year.

Ryan Moore is after giving conduit a peach of a ride to win the breeders cup(turf)ā€¦

Ya, very good ride, they went at some pace. Eagle Mountain looked a cert coming around the bend.

what do you fancy in the big one runtā€¦curlin is 15/8 on betfairā€¦thinking of lumping onā€¦

Not sure pukey, flat isnā€™t really my game. There was bigger about Curlin earlier in the week, but he is odds on over there according to Big Mac. Oā€™Briens horses havenā€™t seemed as sharp as usual but I still think between them one of them could upset Curlin. Wouldnā€™t be lumping on myself but as I said I donā€™t really follow the flat.

he is now 13/8ā€¦got 40 on at 15/8ā€¦

I know who i would like to be on though. Itā€™s that bird presenting for ATR. Savage.

Must be some money gone on him. A lad at work got him at 4s last week

he is the american hero at the moment, he beat cigarā€™s record of most prize money ever won at this last race and as runt said earlier he is odds on over thereā€¦4ā€™s is some valueā€¦

There seems to decent value down the field though. Ravens Pass at 17/1 and Henrythenavigator at 10ā€™s. Should be a great race regardless who wins.

Ha ha, if i only I had faith in myself!!

henry is 15ā€™s on betfairā€¦canā€™t see him winning

Itā€™s hard for the European horse coming over cause the breeders cup is never the main target for any of them at the start of the season. Hard enough to get a horse to peak two or three times in the year without adding a trip to America into the mix.

wow tough1 puke

henry ran a cracker too

[quote=ā€œThe Runtā€]There seems to decent value down the field though. Ravens Pass at 17/1 and Henrythenavigator at 10ā€™s. Should be a great race regardless who wins.

[/quote]

Ha ha, if i only I had faith in myself!!

good job i didnā€™t lump onā€¦this place is jinxedā€¦the last time i talked about backing a horse before the race on here i lost my shirtā€¦

note to self- must keep big mouth shutā€¦