The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

long night DB :slight_smile:

:pint:

Any fancies for the national today? First year in ages that I havenā€™t been back there for it.
Hoping to get back tomorrow instead.

Last years 2nd place QuestionsAnswered is back in at the same weight, so canā€™t be ignored. He was well backed before last years race but the party was spoiled slightly when the stables second string came from nowhere to beat him. The lack of a prep run is a slight concern though.

Muirhead could be a lively outsider off a nice mark, but his age profile doesnā€™t suit race trends (winners are usually 8 or younger).

[quote=ā€œTreatyStones, post: 833666, member: 1786ā€]Any fancies for the national today? First year in ages that I havenā€™t been back there for it.
Hoping to get back tomorrow instead.

Last years 2nd place QuestionsAnswered is back in at the same weight, so canā€™t be ignored. He was well backed before last years race but the party was spoiled slightly when the stables second string came from nowhere to beat him. The lack of a prep run is a slight concern though.

Muirhead could be a lively outsider off a nice mark, but his age profile doesnā€™t suit race trends (winners are usually 8 or younger).[/quote]

Numbers 12-15 interest me. need to go through them in a bit more detail.

uncanny. two runners gone from the Kerry National field. Number 20 gets in.

I am the same mind at Treaty, horses repeatedly run well in this from year to year and QA fits the bill @ 12/1

Serious word for Wise Oscar aka No.20. Cooper is very sweet on him.

a lot of money for himā€¦local trainer etc

Well lads, who shall i put the holiday money on in the National?

put some of your bayan winnings on it

Come again

@Mac a shout pls

Iv followed Segal with heā€™llberemembered.

Iā€™ve backed all 4 of mine posted earlier.

Good man @Mac . Any fancy in the next?

Only heard this fella mentioned once!

WSL wasnā€™t one of em was he? Heā€™s the worst loser in training for me Iā€™d say has cost me a fortune. Iā€™d say Hughes didnā€™t expect that considering cooper picked WO

What did Mac do?

Everything

I give him two placed horses at double figures and not a word of thanks, yet he sings your praises for picking out half the field.