The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 833804, member: 1786”]What did Mac do?[/quote] same as your shout earlier i presume. Im camped beside ladbrokes here in Galway. Any shout for the next? Smithwicks money required.

I’d say most jockeys will take JP’s mount when they have a chance.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 833808, member: 1786”]I give him two placed horses at double figures and not a word of thanks, yet he sings your praises for picking out half the field.[/quote] Apologies bud, many thanks.

I picked 4 and 2 paid back if you backed with Powers. Result.

Can understand that but Cooper hardly needs to keep JP warm?

As usual, well done Mac.

I see Friend of the Forum Mikey Fogarty had 20/1 and 25/1 winners in his first 2 races as a professional jockey last week. :clap:

agreed, well done TS…targeting and well rationaled

Any fancy for the 6.10 lads? Nina have a shout?

aftertiming alert. (I had a very busy afternoon on due diligence) Backed Whitestar on tote account this morning. €20.80.

Last seasons novices have cleaned up on all sides

Cheers mate, runt deserves credit for forcing me to have a 2nd look at muirhead. I can’t back with powers so shot from the hip was no good for me. He’ll win a big handicap before the NH season is finished.

Fuck work tomorrow. I’m going racing.
My 30th Listowel festival in 31 years.

good man, I might head there sat

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 833957, member: 1786”]Fuck work tomorrow. I’m going racing.
My 30th Listowel festival in 31 years.[/quote]

football on Friday evening?

Ya, I’ll be driving back and home afterwards.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 833957, member: 1786”]Fuck work tomorrow. I’m going racing.
My 30th Listowel festival in 31 years.[/quote]

In the kev way? Are you 31 years of age and are counting times in the pram etc?

Yip. I’m 31. Was there when I was a month old.

I see murchu is the voice tip today. Price has fallen from 12s at 9am to 7s now (per oddschecker)

Guess who I’m tipping up today?

Murch @ 8/1 in the 5:35

Has the trip, has the ground, and off a lovely hurdle mark.
Get on.

Ah fuck him anyways, I saw the tissue prices last night and I thought we’d get a right price.