The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

@Mac

Good man Mac, all have a good chance or have you any particular fancies? I’ve not enough time to go through these before 4.

[quote=“BeTimberin, post: 834699, member: 675”]@Mac

Good man Mac, all have a good chance or have you any particular fancies? I’ve not enough time to go through these before 4.[/quote]

I’ve had a small bet e/w on all of them.

Cheers Mac, I’ll follow suit. Hope you meet Daithi O’Se and the likes today!

:pint:

Owner Stephen Curran has confirmed top Irish chaser Flemenstar will be trained by Tony Martin this season.

The eight-year-old won three Grade One events when in the care of Peter Casey, but Curran has decided to give his star performer a change of scenery.

He told Press Association Sport: "He’s going to Tony Martin. Hopefully a move will freshen him up a bit and will be the right thing to do.
"There’s been no falling out, there was never any falling out at all.
“We just thought it was better to move the horse with the idea being it would freshen him up”

“We had some great times with Peter.”
Curran will send Flemenstar to Martin in the next few weeks but has no immediate plan in mind.

He said: “He won’t be going to Tony’s for two or three weeks and there’s nothing planned yet for him.”
Flemenstar struck eight times in 12 starts for Peter Casey and enjoyed a meteoric rise during the 2011-12 season.
He won two Grade One events before adding to his haul at the highest level when claiming the John Durkan Chase last December. However, he suffered a couple of surprise reverses when only third in the Lexus Chase and second in the Irish Hennessy earlier this year and signed off for Casey with a well-beaten third behind Sprinter Sacre in the Melling Chase at Aintree in April.

Casey said: “He’s not coming back. It is disappointing news.”

As previously revealed by Mac

Interesting runner in the Slan Abhaile tomorrow :cool:

Fleminstar to be trained by Tony Martin

FFS

To @Mac. :pint::clap:

Good word going for slipper satin in the next

I love Johnny Murtagh :pint:

Huzzah! 12/1 lovely.

Woohoo hon Mac

Ya little daisy @Mac :clap::pint:

Smashing gamble by the local owners of for paddy the plasterer, 2nd again !!

Yup :pint:

@Mac

Damien UnReale mate!

Ah jaysus Mac, it’s getting embarrassing now.

Ah @Mac , that is stupendous tipping. :clap::pint:

Yurt :pint: