The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

same here, which is why I checked it… but I was far too late

Andrew Mc’s in the last.
Go hard or go home.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 834252, member: 1786”]Andrew Mc’s in the last.
Go hard or go home.[/quote]

I’ve backed this lad, and also Baresi

Was talking to Baresi connections. Said he wouldn’t go in that ground if he was carried

Lovely. :mad:

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 834252, member: 1786”]Andrew Mc’s in the last.
Go hard or go home.[/quote]

I would like to retract this. My source got things arseways. The horse he was told to back by AJ was Murchu

Knowing them that probably means he’ll glide through it to win by 10L

FFS

Good man Mac

Story with Murcha lads? Pizza for herself tonight. Ladbrokes have me raped.

The story is you listen to @Mac[/USER] for advice on tips and @[USER=276]fenwaypark[/USER] and you leave chancers like @[USER=1786]TreatyStones to their own devices

@fenwaypark is gone quiet, come back buddy. Harry needs to clear a debt.

Stolberg’s to lose here

Didn’t find a jot, looked to be bowling along with three to go!

Listowel. Real racing. Real people.

Had a decent day at the track today, made a few pound. Had 6 bets

Had a nice e/w bet on Lord Jim @ 20/1, was returned at 8’s and finished 3rd, he was fairly tenderly handled as well and is one to watch for another time.

Losing bet on Song of Victory

A decent bet on Owega Star @ 6/4. This one looks to be a serious prospect and lovely jumper. Should be seeing plenty of him over the winter.

Backed BlackLough e/w at 14’s in the next, thought I was on a winner turning for home before he was caught on the outside by fast finishing Fiery Oscar.

Losing bets on Murchu and the disappoint Solberg gave a bit back, but all in all a good day out.
A proper race festival, no fancy hats, no drunken youngsters in cheap suits, just lads punting and drinking porter.

That’ll be tomorrow

:pint:

I wish to register my disappointment with Denford Stud & Aidan O’Brien for running a horse named Piet Mondrian in the following colours. I am quite sure that Balbec & Shannonsider would agree on this one.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPTtkRqYNDugIG0UdC3ApLy1xNJbKEr3yfQojcsdFhn0FDHK5L0w

1. Jannas Jingle
  2. Better Value
  3. Vote of Confidence
  4. Apache Gold
  5. Rich Coast
  6. Schelm
  7. Massinis Trap
  8. Corr Point