The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

I never did, until your allegations :stuck_out_tongue:

Have kept an eye on them since every time I’m posting something up to save myself from further allegations :cool:

Aidan O’Briens horse wins :clap:

John Magnier paid €2.8m for a Montjeu / Finsceal Beo colt :eek:

Absolutely sick I missed this, his first runner over jumps for 10 years!:mad:

Interesting entry in the 3rd in Gowran tomorrow :cool:

This lad has just been drawn in stall 11 Laz, apparently that’s a good draw for him?

Whatsthisnow?

Some fair dross running in Gowran today. I’ve had 2 small speculative punts on Spa Hill in the first at 12’s and Drive on Locky in the third at 10’s and thrown them into an e/w double.

Spa Hill placed at 7/1.

Nice Mac. I’ve spiced up my friday with a bit of action on your tips. C’maan Locky.

was the Gigginstown winner in the 2nd one to watch for the season?

What are you at :slight_smile:

I allowed if he couldn’t win that then he should be done away with :stuck_out_tongue:

@Mac

FYI

http://www.rutlandcentre.ie/gambling/

Great day for Jessica Harrington today, 4 winners at Gowran Park followed up by a winner tonight at Dundalk:clap:

Interesting draw for the Arc on Sunday. Treve has it all to do after being drawn in stall 15, Orferve was draw in 8 and Novelist has a tricky one in 12. The two O’Brien runners got plum draws with Leading Light and Ruler Of The World in 5 and 6 respectively. Forget about Al Kazeem who was drawn out in the car park in box 18.

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 841498, member: 1074”]Great day for Jessica Harrington today, 4 winners at Gowran Park followed up by a winner tonight at Dundalk:clap:

Interesting draw for the Arc on Sunday. Treve has it all to do after being drawn in stall 15, Orferve was draw in 8 and Novelist has a tricky one in 12. The two O’Brien runners got plum draws with Leading Light and Ruler Of The World in 5 and 6 respectively. Forget about Al Kazeem who was drawn out in the car park in box 18.[/quote]

Can you run me through the good and bad draws for the Arc SR? Over that distance I didn’t think it wad that much of a game changer?

Only one winner in the last 11 years has won racing from a stall number higher than 9. Orferve nearly bucked the trend last year getting collared in the shadow of the post from box 18. It’s a notoriously messy race and the outside boxes are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to jockeying for early positioning.

Only one horse drawn higher than 15 has won in the last 26 years.

Horses drawn between boxes 2 and 7 statistically have a better than 60% chance of winning the race.

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 841577, member: 1074”]Only one winner in the last 11 years has won racing from a stall number higher than 9. Orferve nearly bucked the trend last year getting collared in the shadow of the post from box 18. It’s a notoriously messy race and the outside boxes are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to jockeying for early positioning.

Only one horse drawn higher than 15 has won in the last 26 years.

Horses drawn between boxes 2 and 7 statistically have a better than 60% chance of winning the race.[/quote]

So how do Novellist and Kizuna stack up based on that? 11 & 12 are they?

There’s a cracking card at Tipperary on Sunday and there’s clowns here discussing the draw bias for the Arc :rolleyes:

This thread is fucked

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 841588, member: 48”]There’s a cracking card at Tipperary on Sunday and there’s clowns here discussing the draw bias for the Arc :rolleyes:

This thread is fucked[/quote]

You’re some gobshite. The best chaser this country has produced in decades is running tomorrow and you’re talking about a card in Tipperary? jog on.