The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 841498, member: 1074”]Great day for Jessica Harrington today, 4 winners at Gowran Park followed up by a winner tonight at Dundalk:clap:

[/quote]

Another winner for Jessie just now in Gowran :eek:

Double for Mark Bolger in the first 2 races too. The first was a right ballsy effort of taking it up 5f out and gamely holding off Cooper close to home :clap:

Rubi Light to do one on SE here

Or not

Ah what a horse he is :clap:

Some run from Baily Green too

Great shout Fagan

Cheers Mac. Backed it last time out in Newbury as well.

Rubi light ran a fine race, hard to make it all, seems in fine fettle

Have done Intello @ 9’s e/w in the Arc.

Also have a small interest in Que Pasa in Tipperary @ 4.20

TREVE IS A MACHINE

The French weight for Age scale is an absolute joke. There where else in the world would that filly get 11lbs from the field.

Did we all make a few bob on Kizuna in fourth?

Nah, I was only on in first 3

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 841622, member: 286”]3 to 9 are probably the best Arc draws so we’re not too bad in 11 Mac I reckon especially as he’ll be held up and not produced until late. ROTW has the plum draw in 6 but Coolmore have supplemented Leading Light which doesn’t exactly suggest a great degree of confidence behind ROTW(unless LL will act as a pacemaker but surely to fuck not, he’s a classic winner) The hot favourite Oferve has a nice draw too in 9, Treve however will be doing well to win from 15 and if Al Kazeem had even a whiff of a chance before he certainly doesn’t now from widest out 18.

Im happy to be on my one at 16s anyway. As a reasonably lightly raced 3yo he’s got more scope for improvement than most in the field and has been trained to a tee for this. If he avoids bad luck or a jockey fuck up I reckon we’re in with a serious chance.
[/quote]

[quote=“carryharry, post: 842110, member: 1517”]Also have a small interest in Que Pasa in Tipperary @ 4.20
[/quote]

Very disappointing run alright,pal.

Was a privilege to watch two wonder fillies in action today. Treve and Moonlight Cloud really are out of the top drawer. Thanks to fagan I managed to salvage something from the day by backing Maarek in the first. That was a superb effort to cut though the field like that to get up on the line.

Captain Cee Bee was the performance of the day.

Anyone who says otherwise is a gobshite but there are some amount of gobshites on this thread, so I expect opposition to this post

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 842222, member: 48”]Captain Cee Bee was the performance of the day.

Anyone who says otherwise is a gobshite but there are some amount of gobshites on this thread, so I expect opposition to this post[/quote]

DB, I’ve a lot of love for you, but if you bring this sort of anger and bitterness into your marriage it won’t be long til you’re beating your wife like one of your horses. And we all know how that usually ends.

+1. Maarek is as game as a pebble. Lovely horse.