The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 844348, member: 1786”]AP on Shot from The Hip in the National.
A very decent card, disappointed to be missing it.[/quote]

The munster national is a difficult one, weights range 11-7 (poor old Paddythep) to 10-9. You could usually go age 6 to 8 and weight 10-6 or lower.

that willie mullins horse sin palo was unlucky (very well supported) in running in galway, right age and weight profile…will be having my first bet in some time if he lines up with something useful in the saddle

Would the fact that Willie landed in Melbourne with Simenon this morning put you off?

the gnd is mad wrong for this time of year, Fhouse will be firm on Sat, I would say limerick will be summer ground too unless it rains tomorrow

Ruby is riding him

No? Why? Sure he had to go to Oz?
I fcuking made that mistake in wexford during the summer, people saying paul Nolan was gone abroad on holidays and he has a treble up. Trust me, the horse wont know willie is in australia

I wouldn’t run a good national hunt horse in Limerick on anything better than good.

Willie or the horse? Please clarify immediately.

Paul Nicholls has very little in chepstow this weekend?

It shouldn’t need clarification. the last line was pondering what would be in the saddle. I responded with the information.

Please read the mod note in post 234, this thread operates a different charter to the rest of forum. It’s a serious thread, where no lame attempts at humour are allowed. If you want to make jokes then please head to one of the American football threads.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 844378, member: 1786”]
Please read the mod note in post 234, this thread operates a different charter to the rest of forum. It’s a serious thread, where no lame attempts at humour are allowed. If you want to make jokes then please head to one of the American football threads.[/quote]

boom boom

I’ll be buying my first racing post since last march this sat morning…woo hoo…:clap::clap::clap:

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 844347, member: 1786”]And he’s in…
Incredible scenes
[/quote]
Ah it’s not that incredible really, is it ?

These were the scenes at Limerick race course this morning as the declarations were announced:

http://www.limerickleader.ie/webimage/1.2587534.1302545179!/image/3948393852.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/3948393852.jpg

There’s nothing like a good Class 4 Juvenile Hurdle from Chepstow to kick the weekend off in style

Here’s Wild Sapphire being schooled this morning:

I see this is now 25/1 with betvictor and as short as 20/1 with Powers. I hope the shrewdies on here got on at 50’s

I already feel like a winner mac.

Me too. I’m positively giddy about this.

Got Hills yesterday @ 50 but 4 places (so it’s not just the shrewdies who got on)