The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Iā€™m on tooā€¦fuck it tis worth a few quidā€¦

Well sure weā€™ll all go down together if nothing else. Welcome aboard.

I donā€™t back ferrets

I got on at 25s from ppā€™s this evening. 5places too. In Mac we trust?

Got 33s with pp 5 places and 50s with Hills 4 places.

Fuckin hell lad, youā€™re turning into a worse gambler than the rest of us

If anyone has a sportsbet they have a special price of 2.0 for Atlantic Jewel in the Caulfield stakes. Free money

Never in doubt

Nicky Henderson just flagged up West Wizard as his new horse to follow this season. Going hurdling shortly.

Iā€™ve backed Big Generator again at 8s in Fairyhouse

Powers pay out 3 places, Hills and Boyles pay out 4. All paying 8/1.

Bishopslough must be an each way bet to nothing at Fairyhouse

Iā€™ve backed with Boyles

a 6/4 each way bet? Are you for real.

iĀ“ve backed andalucia lady @12/1 in some race in fairyhouse simply because i like the nameā€¦donĀ“t know who trains it or whoĀ“s ridingā€¦all i know is its a horse and is due to be in fairyhouse todayā€¦but iĀ“m extremely confidentā€¦ i can feel itā€¦nahā€¦almost touch itā€¦:popcorn:

Iā€™ve used worse logic in the past :stuck_out_tongue:

Might throw a placepot to nothing on the following

Fairyhouse

Thynetocatcher
Usa
Afterclass
Bank Bonus
Big Generator
My Aya

Chepstow

Keltus
Champagne Rian
Lightentertainment
Balder Success
Leo Luna
American Triology

Apache Stronghold pulled out at 12.15. Prior to that TDB was on the money.

My Aya and Afterclass non runners from my previous post. Will substitute in Coolaghknock Glebe and Rightdownthemiddle.

Iā€™m also having a sneaky few quid e/w on Slivegullion Girl in the first in Fairyhouse. Oliver Brady is many things but heā€™s well able to place horses in ridiculously bad races. Good value at 11/1.

Champagne Rian also doesnā€™t run :mad: Gonna leave that race out and do an e/w accum on the others instead.

Edit - Leo Luna also doesnā€™t run FFS Sake. Bobs World replaces him. Also thrown in Alfie Spinner and Oscarteea for the retirement accumulator.

Davy Condon with a bad fall in the first and is stretchered away in a neck brace. Fans of Bayan will have a nervous 24 hours ahead.