The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Boyles now at 10s

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 846092, member: 48”]A fairly straight forward opportunity for Bayan this weekend :clap:

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/racecards/20-10-2013/kempton-park/racecard/588804/william-hill-download-the-app-hurdle[/quote]

Bayan passed up a spin at Limerick to go look at Rock On Ruby and the The New One???

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 846064, member: 48”]Mojito Royale e/way 3.55 Luimneach

Plenty of 20/1 about[/quote]
Looks like it’s come 4th:mad:

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 846092, member: 48”]A fairly straight forward opportunity for Bayan this weekend :clap:

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/racecards/20-10-2013/kempton-park/racecard/588804/william-hill-download-the-app-hurdle[/quote]
Whatever about the lads in Australia, this is the true ‘living the dream’. Good Luck DB, great to have a good one.

I’m incredibly jealous. Probably too jealous to wish you well :oops:

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 846099, member: 276”]Whatever about the lads in Australia, this is the true ‘living the dream’. Good Luck DB, great to have a good one.
[/quote]
Cheers FP but no chance of us taking them on.

He’ll have an alternative engagement at Cheltenham on Saturday

Good to have you back for the NH season ahead

Those apes are only in Australia because they were balloted out of Ireland

Good luck TDB!! Will the voice demand he’s a non-runner if ground goes against him?

Tdb, is that a long term plan re Cheltenham?

Massive crowd in Limerick today for the charity day.

253 k raised in auction after. Top it all, Barry Connel donated ALL of Our Conor prize money for the season to the fund, nice docket to be holding!

Racing looks after its own

[quote=“dancarter, post: 846138, member: 122”]Massive crowd in Limerick today for the charity day.

253 k raised in auction after. Top it all, Barry Connel donated ALL of Our Conor prize money for the season to the fund, nice docket to be holding!

Racing looks after its own[/quote]

Must be out for the season so! Great effort from the racing fraternity, best people in the land. :clap:

Be some cheer for him if he wins the champion hurdle!

That would be special.

Silviniaco Conti to win King George & Gold Cup double. You heard it here first.

[quote=“The Tipping King, post: 846131, member: 681”]Good luck TDB!! Will the voice demand he’s a non-runner if ground goes against him?
[/quote]
Thanks TTK

If ground goes against him, we’ll all be demanding he’s a non runner

[quote=“dancarter, post: 846138, member: 122”], Barry Connel donated ALL of Our Conor prize money for the season to the fund, nice docket to be holding!
[/quote]

Jaysus, I know Barry Connell is filthy rich, but that is a staggering gesture. Not only for the money it should raise but also the exposure it gives this great fund. Fair play to him.

[quote=“The Tipping King, post: 846146, member: 681”]That would be special.

Silviniaco Conti to win King George & Gold Cup double. You heard it here first.[/quote]

What odds you get on that I wonder 33/1??

[quote=“The Tipping King, post: 846146, member: 681”]That would be special.

Silviniaco Conti to win King George & Gold Cup double. You heard it here first.[/quote]
Watched the GC again recently and he was going well when falling , king George will be a red hot affair this year, long run , FL, Last installment , Simenon , grand crus and that other pipe horse… Invictus also on the way back and al ferof

Doubt we will see SC in the King George as track does not suit, needs a galloping track to be seen at his best. I backed him in the Gold Cup last year. He strikes me as a horse just below top class and although a good jumper in the main, I always get the impression that he is likely to miss one.

???
Dynaste is a serious King George horse alright.

I suspect a tilt at the Coral Cup or the Martin Pipe could be on the agenda;)