The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Barry Connell will win the King George :slight_smile:

Ajax the grey Henderson arkle winner called again ? Yes grand crus, clearly wrong last year and his feltham 2 years back was spectacular , couldnā€™t see SC winning in Kemton but heā€™ll run well again in che. Something needs to happen to bobsworth never seen anything like his finish before. He loves that hill and heā€™s like that big bucks heā€™ll pick off whateverā€™s ahead of him, pure competitor

[quote=ā€œfenwaypark, post: 846159, member: 276ā€]I suspect a tilt at the Coral Cup or the Martin Pipe could be on the agenda;)
[/quote]
Iā€™m saying nothing :slight_smile:

Could well do, serious tool giving his optimum conditions.

Simonsig not Simenon !

Simonsig, I would question whether he will stay the trip. Looks all speed to me.

Hard to see Grand Crus coming back, looks to have his best days behind.

Thatā€™s exactly where weā€™ll see him, Iā€™d say Nicholls will bring Al Ferof over for the Lexus. SC was 2nd in the Feltham (ahead of Bobs Worth) Kempton is no issue for him at all, heā€™ll go very close. TDB I presume thatā€™s Mount Benbulben youā€™re referring to? Surely heā€™ll mop up a few of the weaker Grade 1s in Ireland this term?

Bobsworth lacks scope of some of his peers but his stamina and heart more than compensates. I would worry about him in Gold Cup on quickest ground as he could be left with too much ground to make up on his rivals. The standard bearer for staying chasers no doubt.

Vintage season ahead, Henderson has a serious team to go to war with again and Mullins bringing more to the UK for big Saturday races will make it breathtaking. Heā€™s has some serious new French recruits too by all accounts. Pont Alexandre out for the season is a blow. Un Atout will be a top novice chaser one would imagine.

Nah, we will have to agree to disagree. Watch race again and tell me he looks as comfortable on a tight track as he does on a galloping one. Al Ferof will definitely line up in King George if over his injury. That was stated target after winning Paddy Power. In fact, Nicholls is quoted as saying that SC would not run in King George as track does not suit (he has often made such statements in past and changed his mind).

We will, as usual! Al Ferof is far more a Lexus horse. He said in his open day last month that it was all systems go for the Betfair chase followed by KG for Silviniaco. Video of that open day is on youtube.

Minella Foru looks a serious horse to follow. I could see Puffin Billy developing into an Arkle horse.

Didnā€™t realise pont Alex was gone :frowning:

Was going by comments made last year. As I said he often changes his mind:)

Maybe flemenstar will shock them all

Haha heā€™s very changeable. I think he may be even more so without Ruby helping him out with what direction to go with certain horses. Yep KC, think Mullins said it last month that it would be very unlikely that weā€™ll see Pont Alexandre this season. Minella Foru is very interesting, especially given how he pissed up last time when the exchanges suggested he wasnā€™t off a yard. Though Puffin Billy was found out at the back end of last season. Balder Success a far more likely Arkle prospect to follow after his chasing debut?

For kempton I mean

Heā€™ll definitely be picking up plenty of prize money, expect Martin to campaign him very intelligently. Donā€™t think heā€™ll be seen in Cheltenham anyway?

Puffin ran a blinder in a red hot supreme. Made a serious mistake about 4 out and chance went. A proper horse who is crying out for fences.

Puffin billy had a setback in feb, wouldnā€™t rule him out. I backed balder success in the triumph 2 years ago when he fell, he was well down the hurdle ratings last season to have the speed for an arkle horse you would think