The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Is it the dunph?

Heading up on the annual trip to Down Royal tomorrow.

Thomas Edison & Texas Jack will carry my money along with Mount Benbulben.

Not a bad old card it has to be said

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 854626, member: 48”]Heading up on the annual trip to Down Royal tomorrow.

Thomas Edison & Texas Jack will carry my money along with Mount Benbulben.

Not a bad old card it has to be said[/quote]
I keep getting drawn to Oscars Well. Thought he ran well at Naas. He looks to have everything in his favour tomorrow, and if he fails to win i would nearly draw a line through him.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 854633, member: 276”]I keep getting drawn to Oscars Well. Thought he ran well at Naas. He looks to have everything in his favour tomorrow, and if he fails to win i would nearly draw a line through him.
[/quote]
Casey a negative imo FP

True, but more of a positive than Power:)

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 854626, member: 48”]Heading up on the annual trip to Down Royal tomorrow.

Texas Jack will carry my money.

Not a bad old card it has to be said[/quote]

and tipped this morning by TV

Sizing is 4-1 on his gnd…seems quite generous to me

Thought Mount Benbulben had field covered there. Very unfortunate.

This

If he couldn’t get the 3 miles today he never will. His big advantage is his jumping but he needs to be going at pace to maximise that.

Mount Benbulben certainly looked to have a very real chance, but that was a very poor mistake. Spectical as to how good the winner is.

Cant agree, put in a great round prior to that.

Prior to falling?

Yeah.

He was tanking coming to the fourth last.

Sam Twiston Davis is seriously talented.

:slight_smile:

Mac,
Unlucky with Mount Benbulben.

More of that looks a horse to follow.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 854861, member: 276”]Mac,
Unlucky with Mount Benbulben.[/quote]

Not to worry. Great call on your part. What happened Oscars Well? Time to go back hurdling?

Pointless staying over fences with him, its hard to see him winning a decent pot under either code at this stage. Pity as he looked top class as a novice.