The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Won’t beat simonsig or even flemenstar you would think

If Flementars owner gets involved he’ll be running in the Gold Cup. Hopefully Tony Martin tells him where to go. Europe mightn’t beat them but I wouldn’t see him finishing outside of the money around there. He’s a beast around Cheltenham, seems to bring out the best in him.

I think it is fair to say that Cue Card is the standard bearer in that division.

This fella won nicely today. Jumped super and will stay. Limited pace though. Interesting to see target

Watched that race DC, it jumped fantastically for a novice. Definitely one to watch.

Yes, but I think both above will clip him this year

Cant see it personally, Cue Card is as good as there has been over that trip.

Don’t think he was as good as albertas on good, certainly nowhere near one man or indeed remittance man

We were talking about novice hurdles a few days ago, some yokes came out of cue cards Neptune , al ferof, sprinter sacre you’d wonder what spirit son would have made into…

Supreme KC.

Thanks

Delighted with Bayan. Wasn’t in ideal position on way around due to shenanigans at first bend but flew home.

He’s gonna have a well earned break now and will prob be seen again around February

One run before the festival …Eliott looking at one of the novice handicaps.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 855669, member: 48”]Delighted with Bayan. Wasn’t in ideal position on way around due to shenanigans at first bend but flew home.

He’s gonna have a well earned break now and will prob be seen again around February[/quote]
Bayan has never let his fans on tfk down.

My guess would be the Martin Pipe Hurdle that Toner was lined up for a few years ago. Either way, I expect the TFK folks will be the 2nd to hear about it once the owners get their cash down.

I can’t make my mind up on Hourigan sending The Crafty Butcher over to Kempton today. On one hand it looks a massive plot job, on the other it’s a handy spin around to qualify for Pertemps final under new rules which he probably wouldn’t get in Ireland without a tough race. Anyone who knows anything about the stable care to share anything?!

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 855677, member: 553”]One run before the festival …Eliott looking at one of the novice handicaps.
[/quote]
Coral Cup is plan at the moment

The Crafty Butcher, for Michael Hourigan and Barry Geraghty, was backed from 4/1 to 1/4 on-course, but he finished a disappointing last of the six runners.

:eek:
The boys will be thumbing a lift home.

Think that should be 11/4, not 1/4.

Sure he’s qualified for the final in Cheltenham now. His mark over here should be enough to get him in.