The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

yes 11/4, Grand Crus also collapsed

McCoy subbed late onto Minella for Steak and does the business for win no. 3999. 7/2 nice.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 844949, member: 48”]Chancing Bank Bonus in the next. Rated 88 in the silly format (only 93 here) but fear they may just dip their toes today in first handicap before pissing up next time.
[/quote]
This lad was backed off the boards this morning - 10/1 into 7/2 before drifting back out to 9/2 on course.

Finished 3rd

That fcuker charging Indian declared for tomorrow

Mount benbulben gets a king George entry

All hail the Champ. What a ride.

Great ride there from McCoy to get up on the line to get win 4000

Tremendous achievement :clap:

To AP :pint:

I celebrated like this the time I got my first ride

Are you cutting a wedding cake?

The note for McCoy’s 4000th win sounds like so many of his wins 1 to 3999

“held up, headway 7th, ridden after 3 out, went 3rd and one pace when mistake 2 out, rallying when jumped left and bumped last, driven and stayed on well to lead towards finish”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj_rsPiUPhk

go to 6:00 and listen

he rode 1154 of the 4k with Pipey - 30%

that gold patrol won very well today…perhaps a graded performance to come

I think de la bech will win the badger ales tomorrow. I know Philip Hobbs thinks he’s useful and put him away for this after he won his 3m novice in Exeter last year. Fav has been raised 10lbs on last run and with a clear rnd this lad will be knocking at the door nice ew punt @ 15/2

Shake the bucket looks far too big at 16’s in the last in Dundalk

I had a look at him KC, but suspect that he is much better going lefthanded, despite having won righthanded. Thought the Tizzard horse was interesting at a price.

Think Karinga Dancer has a massive future ahead of him. He reminds me so much of Sizing Europe. Has a massive engine but can be sloppy over his hurdles when pace is lifted. 4-1 was a more than fair price.

Fucking first foal (5yo ) out of a mare we sold 5 years ago made 160gns this week sick ! But good luck to them . Hobbs very keen on this guy fp

Third Intention running tomorrow in the grade 2 novice instead of Paddy Power. Really looking forward to seeing Meister Eckhart, hopeful he will turn out to be the best horse in that race long term.