The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

yeah,
rupert lamb, dylan ross and dick dundee look the horses to focus on.

[quote=ā€œfenwaypark, post: 858149, member: 276ā€]yeah,
rupert lamb, dylan ross and dick dundee look the horses to focus on.[/quote]

Just about to back the outside 2 win only - youā€™ve nailed it.

looked at this also, your selection has gone up 20lbs for his last 2 runs and has risen 7ā€¦cotton mille is rising 6ā€¦I think he is open to more improvement esp as I donā€™t think we saw the best of fergusons horses last year

How many runs has Cotton Mill had on the level? These type of horses can go backwards very quickly wonce they switch to jumps. Too much racing at a young age.

Watch the VT of Karinga Dancerā€™s last couple of runs. Look at his frame and you can see why he is just starting to fulfill his potential.

Even if Karinga Dancer gets beaten tomorrow, he is a horse that we will hear a lot more about in the coming seasons. Far west is the big danger.

Looking to next weekend - interested in the following

PP Gold Cup
Champion Court
Hidden Cyclone
Colour Squadron

Greatwood
Flaxen Flare
River Maigue
Rattan

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 858170, member: 109ā€]Looking to next weekend - interested in the following

PP Gold Cup
Champion Court
Hidden Cyclone
Colour Squadron

Greatwood
Flaxen Flare
River Maigue
Rattan[/quote]
Racing next weekend is off the hook.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s evidence to suggest CM is going backward FP in fairness. and if this was a chase I would agree re your comment re frame but I think heā€™s just as exposed. Tiger Hills train on fine and I just keep going back to the way this horse was travelling upsides simonsig in the Neptune. I think they went back to che last year expecting to win but it didnā€™t work out (fell). Tomorrow might not be the day, will watch market but iā€™d be very happy to suggest this horse is a win or 2 ahead of the handicapper

agree re colour squadron, iā€™m on already.i think I put him up for this a few weeks backā€¦could be off a ridiculous mark on his best novice hurdle form

A pity Our Conor is out. Jezki could spring a surprise. The Fly was under pressure this time last year until Go Native made a hack of things at the last. Jezki looking a better chance now than Go Native was then.

KC,
I never said that CM was going backwards. I said, I thought he was exposed. I said horses that come from the flat often regress quicker than those that dont, depending on how much racing they have been exposed to.

Jezki has to be the play, especially with a run under his belt.

Dylan Thomas 3s and de la bech only 6s this am :frowning:

DT shorter because of a NR and DLB is pricewise!

Dylan Thomas?! KC will be talking about Hurricane Run in the Morgiana next week nextā€¦

Rupert Lambs jumping a bit sketchy here.

Puppy Power isnā€™t worth a fuck

That was a strange ride from Power. Seemed to be galloping all over him between the last 2 but didnā€™t seem to want to pass him. Maybe they need to change tactics with him and send him to the front earlier.

I thought that too but Dylan Ross just seems soft. Doesnā€™t respond to pressure so theyā€™d be as well letting him off and gallop in front.

I would not find fault with Power there. Horse does not do a tap in front and has to be held up as long as possible. The winner was very resolute in front.

He doesnā€™t seem to do much when not in front and put under pressure either. Hard to know but I reckon Dick Dundee would have put the winner under more pressure up front and he wouldnā€™t have been able to dictate as much. Have backed the lad you put up in the next.