The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Cotton mill surely a huge danger to your selection above fp ?

He is pretty much exposed now KC. I would be optimistic that Karinga Dancer and Far west will turn out to be better than than 147 and 146 respectively. At the prices I like Karinga Dancer and feel that he has much more scope for improvement.

Is he exposed though ? Last 2 runs when stable clearly under the weather , prob wonā€™t have a bet but I think heā€™ll run very well

:oops:

Would like to side with Dick Dundee in the first in Naas tomorrow but its tough. With only 5 runners too I would be surprised to see one pull out.

Yeah, I would be pretty sure he is exposed. There was nothing wrong with his run in Totesport off 145.

Would like to side with Dick Dundee in the first in Naas tomorrow but its tough. With only 5 runners too I would be surprised to see one pull out.[/quote]
I thought Dylan Ross looked the value here Mac. Was travelling very well until unseating in Grade 3 won by Twinlight. Goes well at this track.

cant believe art of payroll is 8-1 at naas. Had to put him up as a selection at that price, getting 11 pounds from diakali.

Fair call. Wonā€™t be touching race until the morning as non runners have messed up so many of these type of races in last few weeks.

Interesting. Think diakali must be opposed at prices I fancied Jessieā€™s though. Fit and looks classy enough to date

The Gigginstown horse that art of payroll beat in Cork is well regarded. Jessieā€™s is interesting aswell but art of payroll is way overpriced.

Thatā€™s a kick in the bollocks :mad:

Yeah, Tizzard stated after winning at Cheltenham last time out that Paddy Power was the aim.

You donā€™t fancy him tomorrow?

just took a closer look at this, the fav is Rupert lamb how beat Dylan ross by 1.5L in a novice chase last april. 12 pound swing for Dylan tomorrowā€¦heā€™s value at the price for sure

Thatā€™s a race to watch for the future. If you force me to have a bet, I would back the King horse as I think he could be really good.

WHERES THI

wheres this race tomorrow kid?

Naasā€¦

[quote=ā€œFaldo, post: 858142, member: 1520ā€]WHERES THI

wheres this race tomorrow kid?[/quote]

1st in Naas

opening raceā€¦interesting thing is you can probably rule out Sweeney tunes and home farm as theyā€™d prefer 3m+

thanks lads