The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters ๐Ÿ

[quote=โ€œMac, post: 858385, member: 109โ€]
Someone I know who knows a lot more about flat than I do has recommended backing Tariq Too in the 1.50 in Doncaster as the heavy rain starts to fall. Do with it what you want.[/quote]

2nd at 12/1 or thereabouts. Will do me. Now back to proper racing.

Well done Mac, serious performance from Melodic Rendevous. Karinga found the step up in class too much, no excuse. Winner will improve, another to consider for Champion Hurdle.

Yeah great winner and great price too. Didnโ€™t jump as well as far west and I think would prefer it softer but serious engine

Definitely one for Champion Hurdle. Jumping very sketchy but will improve no end for that. Lucky to not fall turning the bend too.

Foxrock will win soon

Iโ€™m going to try and go the rest of the season without backing a Robbie Power horse.

He was a live outsider for Supreme last year. I suspect he will continue to be slightly underrated in better races, due to his connections.

Going to put up Masters Hill in badgers ale.

I think Ackertac is a big price at 14s il be backing him EW. Some excellent performances last year over further but think he might run big race

Thatโ€™s a different race DC.

Iโ€™m blindly following you. Nothing else interests me for the day.

Ran well for you Dan.

He did yeah jumped well just lacking a turn of foot. Winner was v impressive

Clipping along here

De la bech walked through that

Pace knocked the shit out of most of them never in doubt from a long ways out

Ran deplorably, sorry Mac.

Itโ€™s alright, Iโ€™d backed it with winnings from either Harry Topper or Somersby :wink:

Looking forward to this Grade 2 novice chase at wincanton.

Howโ€™d it go ?