The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Nicholls won anyway

Wonderful Charm by length from Fox Appeal. Runner up idled badly but traveled like best horse in race.

Zulu Oscar, backed from 14s to 5s, wins the concluding bumper at wincanton impressively for Harry Fry.

Fagan was all over him after his chase debut

Of course, no chance you’d have tipped that up.

Only got him at 6/4, sadly.

don’t tip in bumpers Fagan.

A religious thing is it?

:rolleyes:

more a prudent long term financial thing.

I watch bumpers with a view to the future Fagan.

I am at a family event here and the whole place on conduct in the nov handicap, I stuck religiously to my no ferret racing approach …FFs …fuck ferrets

Fagan,
I’d be pretty confident that Minella Foru will win tomorrow. Only 2s, but will hopefully recoup some of the losses incurred today.

Gonna keep an eye on both Shantou Ed and Celtic Silver in the bumper in Naas. Both stand out for me.

Yeah saw that ogrady one, he only puts them in if they are good enough

Keep an eye on Shantou Ed the next day. Sexton couldn’t have hit more traffic if he tried. Seemed to pick up down the straight and never pushed him when he was beaten.

Shaneshill looks a nice recruit for Wiley.

Any word on what the story is with rich ricci? Didn’t he lose his job in Barclays ?

He did, but he had his money well made long before that.

How many horses does he have in training now would you say?

About 50 il guess.

He got a 45 m stg bonus a few years ago and 18m stg the day he left the place o no fear of him. How did he end up with Mullins I wonder? He must be leaving willie the bones of 40 k a month if I’m right about the no of horses