The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

agreed, but I need something to pull 1761.15 return on my lucky 15 not a fred winter entry going to france for a sun break

Up to yourself sham!

I’ll second Dedigout

he burned me last year v avrika…but I see the logic

Looks like the wrong Blue Fashion. 4yo trained by Henderson, 4th to Diakali in Auteil in June. Entered in the Greatwood next Sunday.

hmm…that’s interesting…

That would be two spots behind ptit zig in Auteil in June also

how does one pronounce ptit zig?

petit zig I’d guess.

Anyone know when Some Tikket moved from Weld to Dessie Hughes?

Quote from Elliott on Mala Beach after Fairyhouse last year

A great jump at the last sealed it. Hopefully he’ll be a good novice chaser. He’s a nice horse and a big three mile chaser. He was flat out there from the third last. That’s it for the year. He’s a smashing horse to go over fences next year. It was a good performance as the second horse got a bit of a freebie. He’d go on any ground, but on softer ground he is more effective.http://www.irishracing.com/images/quote2.gifGordon Elliott, trainer

Any reason he’s kept over hurdles? The 3 mile comment is interesting too.

Pumbaa being smashed into now. 11/10 from 6/4.

well done pumbaa backers.

A facile victory for Pumbaa in the first. Backed into 8/11:clap:

Minella Foru also being backed. 5/4 from 7/4.

Minella Foru wins!! Very Wood jumped every fence out to the right, surely that cost it the race. Not that we give a fuck:D

Well done fp , lucky 15 dreams alive , amazing scenes

Sedate pace was all against the winner. He showed some turn of foot after the last. Serious horse. The runner up is a three mile chaser with a massive future. The tendency to go righthanded is disappointing.

It was not hard to pick him KC. Hope that lucky 15 comes in for you. Think the Dedigout has a right chance. His record when fresh is excellent. I would be slightly concerned about the stable form though. Mala beach the danger.

Ah fun bet…I also backed SMB @ 10s before their final group game here in clare heading off in to watch that shortly