The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Itā€™s a few years old but a decent read. Presume thereā€™ll be another version before he retires.

This story of Rich Ricci buying loads of euromillions tickets is gas. This fat cat is one greedy fuckerā€¦

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fatcat-banker-buys-euromillions-tickets-859546

Just looked back at Melodic Rendezvousā€™s race again there. Iā€™m more impressed second time around. He didnā€™t have the smoothest of passages, as mentioned earlier nearly came down at the final bend, his jumping was ropey enough for most of the race but he put it to bed fairly quickly. Seriously tempted to take a punt on him at 25ā€™s with BetVictor Non-Runner Free Bet for the Champion Hurdle. Heā€™ll be nothing near that price if he turns up in full health. This run should bring him on a tonne. Any opinion @fenwaypark?

Well he was probably as dominant over far west today, as the fav for the CH was 7 months ago, for starters. At five times the price now looks alright.

I like him a lot, and did last year as a novice. He has a lot of pace and hurdles very slickly and track would suit him alot more than the tight confines of wincanton. His best runs last year came at Sandown in the Tolworth and at Cheltenham. He is still very unexposed as did not race until he was 6.

He is definitely value at 25s. If he runs well in the international against the likes of TNO and MTOY, that price will collapse sharpest. I dont think heavy ground is important to him as he is a good moving horse.

Wouldnā€™t quite say he was as dominant but get what you mean.

[quote=ā€œfenwaypark, post: 858736, member: 276ā€]I like him a lot, and did last year as a novice. He has a lot of pace and hurdles very slickly and track would suit him alot more than the tight confines of wincanton. His best runs last year came at Sandown in the Tolworth and at Cheltenham. He is still very unexposed as did not race until he was 6.

He is definitely value at 25s. If he runs well in the international against the likes of TNO and MTOY, that price will collapse sharpest. I dont think heavy ground is important to him as he is a good moving horse.[/quote]

Fuck ye, I was hoping youā€™d convince me not to back him :wink: time to open the Ante Post book. You happy enough to overlook King of the Picts tomorrow?

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 858740, member: 109ā€]Wouldnā€™t quite say he was as dominant but get what you mean.

Fuck ye, I was hoping youā€™d convince me not to back him :wink: time to open the Ante Post book. You happy enough to overlook King of the Picts tomorrow?[/quote]
Yeah. Think Very Wood more of a staying type. Minella Foru looked a serious tool lto against a well thought of Mullins hotpot.

auld lad was talking to enda bolger during the week and he told him to be sure and back marlbrook tomorrow. bolger trained it to win its point in feb and apparently the second came out and won a hot bumper since. Minsk is the danger but didnā€™t seem a natural over hurdles to me, this lad jumps very well and has been very well schooled by bolger as you would expect 2-1 and they think he will make a nice chaserā€¦

also, in the first in limerick I remember recently married the runt being very impressed with pumba when he wont his bumper at this course last yearā€¦he runs in the maiden hurdle in the openerā€¦limerick is a track where previous form counts, the race only starts when they turn inā€¦bumper and gnd form def a huge plus at 7-2

gimme the 4th for a lucky 15
Minella Foru
Pumbaa
Marlbrook
???

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 858752, member: 553ā€]gimme the 4th for a lucky 15
Minella Foru
Pumbaa
Marlbrook
???[/quote]
Dedigout nap

Random observation on tomorrow. Paul Nolan has an outstanding record in Limerick - he sends just the 1 horse there tomorrow, Ram in the first race. Ran a stinker last time out but seems odd to just send the one horse there.

mac where are you getting the wincanton re-runs?

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 858752, member: 553ā€]gimme the 4th for a lucky 15
Minella Foru
Pumbaa
Marlbrook
???[/quote]

Ptit Zig for Nicholls in G1 Auteil

I saw him DCā€¦doesnā€™t really have the form?

14:35 in naas, you may put polish partisan in your trackersā€¦he came from the next parish to finish 3rdā€¦2nd run back had been off course for 435 days

Was up with the father in law who had it recorded on C4. Canā€™t find it online anywhere yet.

that kunt I put up last week charging indian, well the one that finished behind him the day I referenced has now won 3 on the bounce (miss mc veale)ā€¦they are fiddling with that

Thought he ran v well at big price in Fred Winter. No idea how his form compares to the French horses being honest but he was beaten narrowly by Diakili in a similar 4yo g1 few months back over there. And doubt heā€™s going over for d craic!

I have a horse in my horse tracker called Blue Fashion, with no trainer :slight_smile: I have no recollection of putting him in there an now I am scared to take him out???