The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

I would be 100% certain that Meade/Carberry and King/Thornton would argue to the contrary about both horses being ‘soft’.

That is my last word on the matter. Other forumites can take up the debate with you…

Harchibald was undoubtedly soft fp…he’d never battle out a finish, supremely talented…Walkon is similar. Next hard fight he’s in watch the ears go back, talented no doubt

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 860903, member: 276”]No problem Dan.
Thought he ran a blinder in Munster National, with the winner going in again next time out. I think he just got done by toe over the last rather than been outstayed by the winner. I actually think he will appreciate the extra 3f and stiffer track here. He needs good ground which he gets and the fact that Barry Geraghty is booked again means a good run is expected.[/quote]

Super thanks FP.

Culloty has a decent flock now after a few fairly barren years. He also has facilities 2nd to none. By the looks of it only one owner but!

Is CS a maiden over fences? Some going to break your duck in a race like this

Isn’t Culloty’s missus loaded?

Yes minted. Don’t think her father is his sole owner though I.e dr lambe

Have done a trixie on guitar pete, creepy and silver eagle tomorrow. I don’t remember but Close House for Pipe strikes a chord somewhere.

Sure reef is running in Punchestown tomorrow aswell. Didn’t you tip big things for him last year tdb?

Tony Martin loves Van Morrison as much as Elliott does :pint:

Tony having the ear worn off him by a lad with the gift of the gab…

And it’s not me :pint:

He is and agreed, but he has massive potential and is scopy, I think he would have beaten module last year had the saddle not slipped , I’ll look stupid or clever tomorrow

BeT I put close home up last year for the pertemps, ran poorly but pipes yard is on fire now !

If fact you’ll know after 3-4 fences, he had that hanging issue captain chris had 2 years back, it’s supposed to be sorted now

KC, what have you drank tonight?

Perhaps it was you so Kid!

As described by another poster, the best dressed trainer in Ireland

Tony Martin, fresh from declaring Bayan a machine earlier with his mates ended up in our chipper a while ago. After he destroyed his chicken burger he declared gift of d gab something worth staying onside of.

Lads, seriously up your game. The posts here on Friday were an embarrassment to the forum. Not tipping wise, just the general to and fro.

Your not part of the clique. You wouldn’t get it

Nutt’n