The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

McCoy is interviewed by Claire Balding on BT Sport 1 at 9pm tonight. As much of an annoyance as she is, I’m sure she’ll do a far superior job than that twat Tubridy did last night.

Lucky 15
Rolling star
Clondaw
Al ferof
Artic fire in gowran

Also backing dynaste ew

A 2 horse race at ascot ffs. The Brits need to sub in HRI to run the industry for them.

Zarkandar is rated 12lbs higher than Annie.

Why? So they can help them out with Willie Mullins schooling races as Grade 1’s?

Amlin dissapointing you would have expected to see captain Conan , sire d grugy, cue card (betfair) and the likes of simonsig or sprinter proximity to xmass and today’s haydock meetings obviously a factor

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 864061, member: 276”]Can not believe it. He has shown in the Elite and Totesport that he can give away weight to decent horses. The mare has all the questions to answer (step up in class, hurdle fluently at pace, ability to battle, travel over well etc) yet is punted as if defeat is out of the question. DB could well be right about her being the next Dawn Run.
[/quote]
I was speaking with a friend of mine last night who works in racing media.

He told me that the Closuttin crowd expect it to be very straight forward task and have been backing her all week.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 864076, member: 48”]I was speaking with a friend of mine last night who works in racing media.
.[/quote]
:smiley:

I’d heard she was working all over Hurricane Fly in recent weeks but after seeing him last week that didn’t really impress me all that much.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 864076, member: 48”]I was speaking with a friend of mine last night who works in racing media.

He told me that the Closuttin crowd expect it to be very straight forward task and have been backing her all week.[/quote]
It looks that way DB.

Be tempted to put up Buckers Bridge at prices against Oscars Well.

I’d just lay him outright.

The mare could go off shorter than 1/2 at this rate.

Presume she’s being put in every multiple going on today too along with Al Ferof.

[quote=“Mac, post: 864087, member: 109”]The mare could go off shorter than 1/2 at this rate.

Presume she’s being put in every multiple going on today too along with Al Ferof.[/quote]
I still think the prices are very wrong based upon all known form.

I agree. And Willie has even fucked off to Japan for the weekend rather than hang around to watch her :stuck_out_tongue:

Great news for followers of your thread. I’m on Al Ferof at 15/8 from earlier in the week.:clap:

A lot of accas fucked already as Doing Fine turns over Carraigmore in Ascot

1/7 shot beaten in the first in Ascot!

Anyone who backed Polisky in that race must feel like punching the telly:D

Artic fire slips up in gowran , fcuk