The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Exactly. I’d far prefer to have a loser than nearly throws the jockey off him and then pulls up!

Rolling star : clap

Lingfield :smiley:

Top Totti going in the next for all us Romanistas:clap:

More of that is very progressive. Clondow Kaempfer will come on a lot for that run.

Thought I was home there for a while. Ran out of steam.

CK looks more of a chaser to me. Terrible ride by Maguire on it btw, never gave it a chance:mad:

TBH, he was more or less schooled in public. He was lucky he did not come down at the second as he took off way too early.

A 4/1 shot being schooled in public is a fucking disgrace.

Just watched it again and the usually whip happy Mcguire never touched him. One to watch for sure.

This race in Ascot will be a farce.

He was going well coming to the second last and was never touched. Strange carry on.

Think they are looking at bigger targets with this fella so probably not going to blow that mark in a race like this. The winner is a definite horse to follow. He had a hard last last time out against the Bailey horse and showed no ill effects. A lot to like about that performance.

Nice reintroduction by Al Ferof, some really spectacular leaps.

Lovely ride from Jacob

Some leap at the last.

Certainly the leap of a horse with plenty left in the tank.

Probably only half fit as well. No harm to have another one to throw in for the King George.

Chappers is in flying form on ATR today by the way. Far superior to the Channel 4 crew.

He’s been slashed by most bookies for the King George. That 14/1 is looking nice now:D

Mount Benbulben will have a big say in that race too.