The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 867444, member: 48”]Don Cossack declared.

Cracking Drinmore in store[/quote]

The Novice hurdle also looks like a cracker.

[quote=“Mac, post: 867451, member: 109”]The Novice hurdle also looks like a cracker.
[/quote]
Yeah but every other race pales into insignificance when The Don is on show :clap:

Robbie Mac has broken his collarbone so Dougie Costello rides Lord Windermere tomorrow.

the handicap hurdle on the Hennessy card is a potential bonanza for the bookies.
An old fav mine, Battonier (A King) makes his return after injury, and Punjabi down 35lbs from career high…others too

This lad just won again at short enough odds 8/11. Tanerko Emry fell.

On another note, where has @Fagan ODowd been recently?

they normally let him home for xmass

I’ve been told that Sizing Venezuala is a machine and could well be quoted at single figures for the Cheltenham bumper on Sunday evening

timmy murphy also out. ride available on our father

Any confidence behind Clarcam?

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 867614, member: 553”]timmy murphy also out. ride available on our father
[/quote]
Tough on Murphy but we really didn’t need to know about your ma not putting out

Heading up Sunday so if I hear anything I’ll let ye know.

Personally I think Analifet wins on the bridle

I heard that too:)

going to back FOxrock in the beginners chase in fair tomorrow, thought he was eye catching behind road to riches the last day

230 at Fairyhouse, Flat Out is the best horse in the race despite 2 1/2 years out. Go E/w

Rye Martini the one I’m watching in this race. Wants softer and further but want to see how his jumping stacks up.

Upazo an easy winner of the opener at Fairyhouse.

Not for the first time, The Mighty Milan proved a major disappointment when push came to shove

Smashing looks a nice recruit for Willie, foiling a JP gamble on Speckled Wood

Thanks Danny. We don’t say that too often

Cause of Causes wins the Grand Annual

Danny double was it? Only followed exchange prices. Rye Martini seemed to be in with a shout?